Girls: Do you prefer a circumsized man or uncircumsized?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WhiteBoy07, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteBoy07

WhiteBoy07 New Member

Girls: Do you prefer a circumsized man or uncircumsized?

also, I am uncircumsized, so do you think it is worth getting cut?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

The sensation during sex is the same to a woman, circumsized or not. So why bother? Besides, you'll lose sensitivity if you get cut.

3. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

I think I prefer a circumsized guy any day. The foreskin is hard to keep clean. Besides, circumsized men are reported to be less at risk from penile cancer. The foreskin can also be dumping ground for all sorts of stds.

Another plus for circumsized men, they report a higher level of sexual sensitivity around the glans area of the penis.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

False, false, false. If a guy pulls it back everyday and cleans beneath there, it's just as sanitary as a cut penis. The cancer thing is a myth...and guys actually lose sensitivity when the foreskin is removed.

5. theone

theone New Member

Well im Uncut and when im Hard and i pull my Skin back and put it inside a Girl IT FEELS SO GOOD AND WARM, Im Uncut i wash it everydai and Pull it back and never had a PRoblem i cant seem to see why, how a Girl would know, Its Still Sum long thing with a Head on it, Do u Girls notice any differnce?

6. WhiteBoy07

WhiteBoy07 New Member

I think that I am probably overthinking it.

However, during oral sex obviously a girl will notice, and she may have a preference.

7. pirouette

Gold Member

8. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

I was uncut until I was 27, I had to get circumcised for medical reasons ( my foreskin was too tight and sometimes split during intercourse Very painful). For a man sex is much MUCH better uncut. As for sanitary and other reasons ... all bullshit. My wife says whilst she prefers the appearence of a circumcised roger, there is no difference in feeling or flavour.

Sorry I am not a woman but added my 0.02c anyway.

Pete

9. Littleman409

Littleman409 New Member

I am uncut to

I am uncut but always keep the foreskin pulled back. I learned this by reading the book, The Happy Hooker. This way it looks like I am cut all the time. When I get hard most women can't even tell I am not cut. It was months before my wife knew I was not cut and I had to tell her. She has done plenty of things with my penis and never knew I as uncut. This way I can keep it clean and there is never any build up under the foreskin.

10. Bella

Gold Member

Circumsized; it is what I have always had!
    ~Bella

11. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I've only had circumsized, so I wouldn't know the difference.
    I'm glad alot of those old myths about impossible cleanliness and such are being debunked, so men can have more than one reasonable option.

12. muscleman

muscleman New Member

The percentages of ppl who are not circumcised are far more larger than those who did, the sensation is still the same & seriously i've not heard a single complaint at this day & age.

Those who circumcised are for medical reason.

No difference at all. :lol

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm circumcised, but we didn't circumcise our son. There is no medical reason these days for circumcision (except in rare cases), so why put him through that pain?

14. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

My brother and I were never circumcised. I always keep clean and have never had a problem with it. A while back, my brother somehow nicked his foreskin on a zipper or something, got an infection so after the Doctor got it cleared up, he recommended circumcision. My brother said that they did it on an outpatient basis, but had to put him under anesthesia. He's healed up and says that it feels OK now, although he's still getting used to it. He said that after the surgery, he was REALLY SORE for several weeks and they told him to not whack off or have sex at all until he totally healed up. I think that I'm gonna keep my foreskin for as long as I can, thank you very much!

15. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

I had a friend who got circumcised at 25; he said he was happier with the result--said he could feel MORE. I don't know if that's true, he was a vociferous liar most of the time, but it doesn't seem a thing one would bother to lie about...

There really isn't a difference I think between the two. Unless you have tons of extra foreskin even when erect. I've had both protected and unprotected with both circ. and uncirc. and I'm not preferential to either vaginally. I'm equal opportunity on that point.

Now orally, that's different. I think I prefer an uncircumcised cock to suck on. Yeah...I'm thinking about it and I'm sure I do. Circumcised requires too much saliva and there's much less "give".

Do what you like, but try and see if there are any forums for post-adult-circumcision experientiae. Sounds like you stand to loose a lot more than just your foreskin if some of the hearsay is true...

16. Hayaz

Hayaz New Member

Im uncut.But my foreskin is always pulled back.If you want to know how i did that just ask me here.

17. Hayaz

Hayaz New Member

Its pretty easy but little paintfull at the begining and i find that the way i did it is interesting.

18. Misa

Misa New Member

I don't think it matters right? I thought having it cut was a religious/medical/or parent decision kind of thing. I don't know the difference or really care, really. And reading some posts- having it uncut is better for the guy so it seems fine to me ^_^.

19. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Makes no difference to me. Just my two cents. :)

20. mytonpadi

mytonpadi New Member

Cut is better

Ladies I'm cut,clean and good for a go blow job! it's a scientific fact that 90 % girls love cut dicks because it doesn't taste funny and smell funny.IF your one of the 10 % the definitely you qualify as a hooker in NYC! End of discussion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.