[Ask a Girl] Girls, do you also lubricate A LOT?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CaramelSagwa, Dec 11, 2011.

1. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

I should be glad... I am glad, that I can lubricate instantly before sex and do it a lot. It makes it feel better for both him and me. <3 But gosh! I really drip... Sometimes it's so much that we have to bring a wet towel with us to wipe in between lol.

(my organs work really well, I guess lol)

I think we are handling this properly and there's no issues (relationship wise) with it... I just want to know if somebody else has the same thing?

xoxo

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't do it all the time, but there are certain circumstances where I've gotten so wet that I've literally dripped onto the bed.

3. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I often lubricate on my BF's face a lot. In fact, its makes me feel more horny, excited and dominant, when I see my sticky cum all over my BF's mouth, lips and face.

4. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

You are not alone at all. I too can get so wet I drip. I take it to mean that my partner has hit the right spot. ;)

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I sometimes get too wet for enough friction.

6. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

I do it all the time... I have to pay attention or else I'll ruin every bed sheet I own.

7. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

:) Mine likes it. But sometimes he's like, "Damn..." Because I'm sooooo wet. We kind of laugh about it. :p

8. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

I've soaked my underwear before we even get to the bedroom. Just knowing what's going to happen gets the juices flowing... haha. :p

9. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

Really? Hmm, I don't think that's happened to me.

10. Mira

Gold Member

Yes, I too lubricate very efficiently. :p. During fore play I will easily make a wet spot on the sheets. Maybe TMI but I always carry extra panty liners in my purse in case I get turned on so it doesn't look like I pissed my panties. When going out to a club or someplace where I am sure to be turned on I will wear one in anticipation. Exception would be a strip club....those girls can be very handsy and that might be awkward.lol

11. RawDog

RawDog Member

On another forum I frequent, a few ladies swear by these if you're too wet:

Sea Pearls Sea Sponge Tampons : Jade and Pearl, Inc, Makers of Sea Pearls Sea Sponge Tampons, Natural Products and Unique Gifts

Personally, when it comes to sex, it's never too wet. If it gets to the point where the lack of friction becomes an issue, I like "crowbar fucking". That's where I change my angle of entry to where it feels like my cock's prying her open and bends inside her at a very drastic angle. It hurts, but feels good at the same time.

12. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

undefined

13. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I get soaked! I also squirt. If I get worked up and don't have as many orgasms as needed to push everything out, I seem to stay wet for another day or two. Kind of annoying actually, but atleast I'm ready to go for the next time! :)
    And getting too wet for friction...I know whatcha mean. He is ok with it, but I don't particularly liked getting "splashed" in the face all the time. Haha :D

14. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I have posted a visual in picture section. Sometime I really lubricate on my BF's face and mouth, like those pictures. :) http://www.sexualforums.com/34711-lubricate-a-lot.html#post328164

15. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

16. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

You are right. Normally I use my fingers and swap all my cum from his face inside his mouth/tongue, such that he can swallow it all. I donn't know why, but I love to see him swallow it all. :p

17. rescuer

rescuer Member

I love it when a woman makes me swallow all her lubracation and cum when she orgasms.

18. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

After I have my orgasm on his face, I normally talk very nasty and make/force him swallow it all.:p. Looks like your's and my BF's choice also matches.:D

19. rescuer

rescuer Member

I love it when a woman makes me ly on my back as she straddles my face and then makes me eat and tongue her pussy until she have cum several times in my mouth and makes me swallow every drop.This REALLY!turns me on alot.It's been a long while since I have had a woman to make me do it.I have been having fantsies and dreams wishing women I didn't really know would come up to me and make me follow they,then after we get to where they are taking me,they makes me do that to them. I wish that it would come true someday.

Do you every take a holt to his head and hold it up to your pussy as you are grinding and humping his face?
    Do you ever let him know when you are about to cum?And Do you ever kiss him afterwards tasting your cum on him?If so do you like it?

20. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Do you every take a hold to his head and hold it up to your pussy as you are grinding and humping his face?

Ans: Yes

Do you ever let him know when you are about to cum?

Ans: Sometime. I tell something like - "I am gonna cum on your whole face & mouth, bitch. Get ready to swallow every drop of it"

Do you ever kiss him afterwards tasting your cum on him?

Ans: No, Never. It feels very bad to me just by thinking kissing the lips/mouth, which just has been filled with my cum. Though many girls loves to do this, but not my cup of tea.