[Ask a Guy] Girls & casual sex - whore or good for them??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by kay1968, Aug 12, 2009.

1. kay1968

kay1968 New Member

I love sex and variety certainly adds spice, though I'm picky, but I'm intrigued to know how you guys see those gals that like sex as much as you do but have more than one sexual partner?

Be completely honest but don't be mean about it.

Ta :)

2. fireweed

fireweed New Member

I see such a woman as liberated and true to her feelings. Sexy as hell too.

Multiple partners. Not just for men anymore.

3. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Not sure how you'd get the most from sex unless you got to know them well first....
    Multiple partners and casual sex might be fun but i've found the BEST sex comes from concentrating on getting to know one person, their body, and finding chemistry.... that doesn't happen over night.

4. Pyro

Pyro New Member

I love chicks like that, you have no idea how many chicks I pick up at the beachh who dig my tats etc.. take them back to my pad and fuck hard all night, then then next weekend you see them at a party or somewhere hookin up with a diff guy.. There is heaps of pussy out there so its good that we all get some variety... We all learn some new positions on the way also which is a bonus as well..

5. fireweed

fireweed New Member

I mostly agree... though like the BEST food, it's not something I necessarily want to live off of exclusively. Variety is just better than a mono-diet, no matter how good that one food may be. Casual sex while perhaps not as fulfilling as meaningful sex with someone you know well and/or care for deeply is still A LOT of fun in its own right. Also for myself, I can be in a relationship with someone I care for, have the BEST sex with them, and still not lose my appetite for casual sex with other, multiple people.

Actually being sexual with one person exclusively for a long period has invariably caused our sex life to get boring and dull, but add some variety (for her as well as I), and somehow our appreciation for having sex with each other stays amazingly fresh.

I just enjoy sex on many levels, whatever level my partner and I happen to be at, and find that it's most enjoyable if I don't have a preconcieved notion of what the sex 'should' be like or attachment to it being the best, and just appreciate it for what it is. I would never turn down a sexual experience because I didn't have a strong emotional connection to a person. Physical attraction is plenty of incentive on its own!

6. kay1968

kay1968 New Member

Thank you for your responses, it's nice to hear your side of things. I'm not quite the 'every weekend a new guy' and I've enjoyed being with the same partner for years and still having great sex but at the moment I'm enjoying being free to indulge and must admit that it has been great fun and wouldn't have missed it for the world but that doesn't mean I'll be doing this for a long time, just for now ;)

7. Trond

Gold Member

A friend of mine recently spoke angrily about how some guys he knows would sleep with an "easy" girl and then call her a whore afterward (presumably behind her back). This is a kind of sentiment I just don't get. I don't have any close friends who behave like this, so I'm not sure how they think, but I sometimes wonder if it is a clash between upbringing and human nature. If someone has grown up in a family where the general feeling impressed on the children is that sex is shameful, and should only occur within a marriage, then this mindset can be hard to shake. At the same time, most men will still be attracted to women who "show off" a little, no matter if they like it or not. I think this may create some kind of mental conflict for certain people, and in the worst cases (fundamentalist Middle-Eastern countries for instance), it can lead to extreme violence.

On a different note: be careful if you think one of the guys you sleep with has romantic feelings for you. If he realizes afterward that it really meant nothing to you, then it could really hurt his feelings. (this goes both ways, of course)

8. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him)I'm all for women who would like plenty of different sexual partners BUT most women I know like this have a major issue with using protection, fair enough sex may be a lot better without the use of a condom but your exposing yourself to whatever the other person has STD wise. Chances are they may be clean but why risk it?
    Let me list a few excuses usually used:-

Im allergic to condoms.
    Usually a lie. I know I will get a few people coming on here later on moaning that they ARE allergic to latex. That's great and bad luck for you, but go get the latex free condoms available from your GP should your allergy be proven. Think over this little thought, Spending a little extra on non latex condoms is a pain:uhh: but HIV and herpes are worse:eek

Im on the injection/pill/have an implant.
    So theres an amazing chance of not getting pregnant yay! Oh but wait what's that around the corner again? Oh yeah! thats right! it's Mr AIDS:dgrin

I have low self esteem/lack confidence.
    That's bad luck hun, you should start looking for a guy that will treat you right to boost your self esteem aswell as satisfy your sexual urges, in the mean time try not to have so many different men so that you get a reputation as you may then find it hard to attact the decent sort of guy you obviously need.

To all those women who enjoy many sexual partners while practicing safe sex I'm fine with and rage you to enjoy it just hold something back for when you actually want to get with a person you are going to be faithful to.:bow