Girls are so much sexier than guys!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aces Wild VII, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aces Wild VII

Aces Wild VII New Member

I have noticed, as every other male, that girls are just so much sexier all over there body. It really is a work of art, from their tight ass, to great tits, and beautiful face and body, however, the guy just has an alright body sometimes, and has hair all over him often. I have never asked my girlfriend this, but girls, how do you feel about guys, are they irrisitable all over, from their feet to their face like women are. It's hard to believe a man who doesn't work his ass with pilaties or something, is desirable to a women in that area. Plus a guys ass crack is all hairy as well as the ass. Just curious girls. Guys opinions welcome too!

2. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I think finding someone attractive has something to do with seeing something in that person that you do not have. Since you do not have boobs etc. then you find them attractive because they are not something you see from day to day in the mirror. This is the same for us, since men tend to have small, firm bums and have the ability to really tone up without being scary (assuming that you do not like musclebuilding women) we find you attractive. Although people say looks are not as important, they of course are as it is the initial look of a person that makes you talk to them. This is obviously true since you can know virtually nothing about a person to have a crush on them. I think men are beautiful, especially your shoulders and backs. When I walk or sit behind a man with muscular, broad shoulders I gat all a fluster. However, the one area of a man that is unattractive is probably his favourite bit - your dick!! they are so unnatractive - but as an ex of mine once said "i know its ugly, but its a great tool!" and it sure is!!!! ;)

3. morrison

morrison New Member

morrison

However, the one area of a man that is unattractive is probably his favourite bit - your dick!! they are so unnatractive - but as an ex of mine once said "i know its ugly, but its a great tool!" and it sure is!!!!
    It's funny you said this, I once had a gal pal tell me she thought cocks were ugly and she laughed about it. Before then I thought women thought our dicks were a sexy sight, something that turned them on. I guess every one has different opinions, some think they are and some don't. Come on ladies, tell us what you really think of our peckers. Let's hear it from the women.

4. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I think they are truly awazing. The size change from soft to hard is just unbelievable, lol...
    They are kinda funny looking all limp and small, but quite sexy when hard ;) Especially when I know I'm the reason my guys got that way!

5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I'll agree... although i love my man and find him to be the sexiest person alive... in general women are a sexier population then men

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

I would think its what each individual finds sexy...being male of course I find women far sexier than any guy. But my wife finds men far sexier.....Womens shapes and curves are sexy but being that Ive been working out for 20 years my wife finds my pecs very sexy. Ive had women compliment me on my pecs and arms and Ive asked them what they like about a mans body. I got an array of answers but mostly they liked the muscle factor the hardness and cut of those areas. Some said the fact that it just doesnt sag like a womans body.
    There in lies the individual tastes...I find a bit of sag in my wifes breasts kinda sexy...lol....and although shes not out of shape,she doesnt work out which is fine with me, since a muscled woman isnt to my liking.

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I admit I'm not sexy ... far too scrawny. Women have curves ... If a guy has curves it's usually one that sticks out and is thanks to too much beer... Plus women just have amazing legs.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am totally straight, but I believe a woman's body is much sexier than a man's. For one thing, it seems women are aware, and pride themselves in taking a little extra time to fix themselves up.
    A guy is like "Let's go out to eat." Sniffs his underarm, shrugs his shoulders, throws a ballcap on his head, and he's out the door. Women, on the otherhand, stop, look in the mirror, go to the bathroom to freshen their makeup, fix their hair a little, perhaps change their blouse to something a bit sexier...
    Then, women for the most part work to keep their girlish figure - or at least work to keep it from becoming obese.
    Rounded breasts, curvy tummies, slender legs, soft skin, painted toenails.... yeah - a woman is far more sexy than a man. (jmho ;) )

btw: A woman has a tendancy to grow pubic hair on her ass as well. However, we take the time to shave (or wax -ouch!) - so we are even soft there.

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Some of us do lawn maintainence there ... :tup

10. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

hey man, if i shaved all over, done pilates, plucked my eyebrows and wore makeup, you would want me and you know it

11. blue

blue New Member

I do find women more appealing to me than the guys. I'm straight, but I find myself fascinating how it would feel to touch and kiss another lady's breast......

12. dougly

dougly New Member

Blue, I swear that's every man's fantasy...to watch a woman doing exactly that.

13. Thorn

Gold Member

:D :) :brow :phat ;)

I would like to see my wife and another girl!!

14. kbate

kbate New Member

You may, but they'll probably be shopping at the time.

15. Thorn

Gold Member

Why do I love you so much Kbate? :lol

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

And Thorn would get stuck holding all the bags... :lol

17. Thorn

Gold Member

At least I could watch the two of them. :brow :lol

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:mad HEY!! Who you calling 'bags'?

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I was refering to him being your mule to carry all your stuff while shopping ... *beaten puppy look*

20. dougly

dougly New Member

:yell

Thanks to you guys, I couldn't stop thinking about my wife making out with her girlfriend all day today. :drool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.