Girls, anal, threesomes

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Foreverhers, May 17, 2012.

1. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

Here's my situation. My fiancé and I both love sex. She was very selfless throughout and I was very selfish. We tried anal on me and I loved it. It would give me the hugest orgasms ever. The problem was that she was being neglected down there by my tongue and she didn't like anal anymore. It disgusted her. It became unwanted by myself as well. The thought of disgusting the one you love will kill the desire of anything that causes it. We carried on with regular sex and I noticed she wasn't cumming like she used to. Sex dropped off. We became rocky and she's told me she had concerns about marrying me because she is bisexual and yearns for the affections of a woman and sex with them as well. This lit a spark under my ass and I went down on her in the shower until she came twice and her legs almost buckled. I took her to the bed and went to town. I thought that might be a good step forward. But she has become completely disinterested in sex with me. She said she loves me very much, and hopes its a phase, but the anal scarred her and it was everything she could do to not cry after our last round of lovemaking. I've repeatedly tried to go down on her only to be shut down. She's told me that she is unable to have sex, but loves me very much and just wants to be affectionate until we figure things out. She's proposed getting action from women and given me an open pass to fuck whoever I want as long as she doesn't know about it. I've wrestled with this and I can't bring myself to accept her being in the arms of another. It kills me. I've asked her if there's any way I can be enough for her. She honestly replied " no". She's suggested that eventually she sees herself becoming sexual with me again and if i let her be with a girl maybe all 3 of us would get together, but she would have strict rules of me or the other girl touching each other in any way. One thing I truly apreciate is her honesty. I wish I had a time machine and I would have never gone down the anal road. Anybody have advice for this mess. We're madly in love and both hurting.

2. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

I've never cheated and don't think I could