[Ask a Girl] Girls 30 and over

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ksn, Oct 19, 2010.

1. ksn

ksn New Member

Hi everyone, first thread here!

I wanted to put out to the girls 30 and older. Where do you guys hang out? In the sense that I would like to possibly date a woman in that age range but I could use some tips to know where to find these women, especially for the context of dating. Thanks everyone!

2. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I replied to your intro with a little info but I will do it here too.

Have you tried going to sporting events or maybe join a book club. Lots of single 30 plus women there. Or maybe a fitness club.

I'm not so sure bars/clubs are the places to meet someone like that. You could join a sport league.

I will try to think of others but my brain is fried from working all day today. :lol

3. ksn

ksn New Member

No that is great advice actually. I definitely like the idea of doing some sort of sport league. I guess the next issue I have is actually approaching the women lol.

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I went out with my friends on Saturday night to a bar. My friends are all in their 20's and I am in my late 30's. There was a guy who I had interest in so I wanted to ask him out. One of my girlfriends said she would never be able to do that ask a guy out.

If you don't do it you will regret it. What is the worst that could happen. The person says no then move on. That person wasn't meant to be with you.

Take risks!! Lord knows I have had many rejections but I move on.

5. pyr

pyr New Member

I'm 41 and I hang on theaters and rehearsal rooms (I'm a pianist).

When I meet friends (girls) it is usually at restaurants. I know they also meet at bars, but it is less often.

Lots of us do sports (running, fitness, swimming, etc), so, sport/fitness related places are a good bet.

We go to movie theaters.

And lots of us shop, so, food courts of malls could work.

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I also goto the shooting range but not to meet guys. To practice shooting. :) I just love the feeling when I shoot a gun.

7. too_thick

too_thick Member

I got hit on at the store the other day.

Seems the older women want to take a guys virginity.
    They can tell I am brand new goods. But I am going to wait tell I move to Washington state.
    I should be up there before the end of the year.

Most of the people up there could immediately tell I was from so-cal when I went up there last summer just by my tan, accent, and what I was wearing.

You just have to keep a balance between shyness and confidence.
    by the way you can not fake shyness as physical things happen also such as blushing/nervousness

this is how I can get the older crowd to hit on me.

#7 too_thick, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  8. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Is that how you do it. I'm an older woman but I am not looking to take some young guys virginity.

9. too_thick

too_thick Member

there is some people out there that want to. my rural area mostly has older people like 30+

Have not seen anyone around my age at all.
    Life sucks here its so boring.

Nothing out here to do.
    No jobs
    No Nothing.

Bus system sucks badly out here

20 to 1/2 hour for just a few miles

just to get to the mall 10 miles away it would take 2 hours. Not to mention waiting time add 1 hour on weekdays & 2 hours on weekends

that is how shitty the bus system is out here

#9 too_thick, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  10. Ready2Please

Gold Member

In L.A. or Washington State?

11. too_thick

too_thick Member

Los Angeles right no in a little town called Junper hills,ca/littlerock,ca both share the same zipcode

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Oh. That sucks.

13. turion64

turion64 New Member

I myself during my dating days after my Divorce I liked to stray away from clubs and bars looking for a soul mate, I would always find my best dates thru friends and going to parks for walks, Librarys ETC. I met my new wife at a Wal-Mart checking counter on a Saturday night, what better place girl working, and on a Saturday night she turned out to be the best thing that happened to me in 28yrs of life, thats how old I was then. On the other hand, I did date a women over 30 when I was only 19, she was a nice person but I couldn't keep up with her sex drive and I was 19. She jumped up on the table at a Pizza Hut on a Sunday night and pulled her skirt up (no panties) and tried to fuck me on the spot. Needless to say we got kicked out and the cops called on us. Then the very next day after she woke up she went to the mail box in the total nude. I had all I could handle, I threw my clothes on and left her ass sitting (in the nude) never spoke to her again.

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

"I did date a women over 30 when I was only 19, she was a nice person but I couldn't keep up with her sex drive and I was 19. She jumped up on the table at a Pizza Hut on a Sunday night and pulled her skirt up (no panties) and tried to fuck me on the spot. Needless to say we got kicked out and the cops called on us."

[BANANA]can you remember her address!![/BANANA]

:naughtydance:rofl

15. turion64

turion64 New Member

I did post more in the post craziest place ever had sex, I would give you her address but you don't want her now she is pushing daises, she passed away 18yrs ago. Read my post in the craziest place ever had sex.

16. Ready2Please

Gold Member

So speaking of this. I was recently hit on by a 19 year old but soon to be twenty. I've only been with one 19 year old and I was in my late 20's.

I have the same sex drive as this woman allow though I wouldn't have sex on a table anywhere in my hometown since I know a lot of the cops through working at the police department.

Anyways, the guy recently contacted me. Up until today we would only text every so often. Partly due to my working 2 jobs and school. He says he doesn't want to be one of my playthings and may want to be in a relationship. I told him to take it one day at time. Lol I don't know why in the heck a 19 year old wants a relationship with a mid 30 something woman.

We havent met yet so we shall see if he chickens out.