Girlfriends Thong...............

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LuciousLover, Aug 21, 2007.

1. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I love to wear my girlfriends thongs instead of boxers! I especially love guy's reactions when I use the bathroom and my ass in sticking out of a sexy, frilly thong....my girlfriend doesn't like this and says its weird AND GAY. I'm definitely not gay and they feel better than boxers anyway....it's getting to the point that she wants me to stop...I agreed but told her I'll buy my own and wear...this freaked her out even more and now I think she's going to breakup with me.....I love her...but I can't stop wearing thongs....I LOVE the way the string feels runnning up my ass.....and I just feel sexier in them....:eek

Mb91 likes this.
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

Honey, I would like to offer you a word of advice.

If your girlfriend cannot accept the things that you like, I really do not think that she is the best person for you. I mean, even if you did stop to be with her, you would still have to repress your feelings, and that is not healthy in a relationship. So, if she can't accept you, then you might consider letting her go as a girlfriend.

3. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

thanks for the advice....I wonder if I'll ever find a girl to accept this though?

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Sure. My fiance doesn't do this, but if he did, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Goodness. There are worse things in life. :)

5. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

6. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Shes probably just fearing the worst...I mean i must admit, my stomach would bunch up in a knot if my s/o started wearing my underwear...The first thing that comes to mind is homosexuality...and no woman wants to hear that her bf is joing the other team. If this fetish of yours has nothing to do with homosexual tendencies, why dont you try to assure her of this? Just make her understand it is no different then men adoring stilleto shoes and such...Assure her she is not losing her man. I guarantee you she isnt nearly as angry as she is TERRIFIED.

#6 Hope80, Aug 21, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  7. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I think you're right hope...actually it is a turn-on for me when men see me in them in the bathroom!! but, I'm not gay...bisexual yes, not gay though....she knows about my bisexuality..and doesn't like it too much!

8. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

There you go, exactly...The bisexualness. If my s/o was bisexual, all i would think about would be "Oh great, DOUBLE the competiton! Dammit" It sux...but really, have a romantic evening with her, tell her how much you love her and have every intention on only walking around in lingerie for her eyes only (if thats the case, i have no idea on how strong your ties are with her) But ya...woman need a lot of reassurance, believe me, we can be quite insecure. Every now and then...we need to be retold and shown how much we are needed.

9. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I'd love to find a partner who actually enjoyed the fact that I'm into wearing her panties....

10. cook74

Gold Member

My partner chastises me for wearing her underwear around the house,:yell but deep down inside I know she likes it.

I remember one time when she was at a music festival with friends and I was at home by myself, masturbating with her knickers on, she rang me,and when I told her the situation she stayed on the line till I was finished.

Unfortunately she was drunk at the time and thought it would be funny to tell our friends, damn! I got such a ribbing:eek:

Had a great stroke though,:jerkit you know those ones that you remember:)

11. p00shy

p00shy New Member

all i have to say to your mini story is "wow"

12. korax82

korax82 New Member

I used to wear my ex-gfs undies all the time, mostly just to sleep but sometimes out on the town as well, they are just so damned more comfortable. We got to the point of going undies shopping together and she would help me pick stuff out, I had a whole little collection to myself. I have since dropped the habit... but occasionally I get the urge ;)

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

LL...I've noticed a few of your posts mention that your girlfriend thinks you're gay... must my thoughts but 1)being gay isnt a bad thing, possible maybe that you are afraid of it even though you admit to being bi(ina different thread)?
    2)she sounds scared and confused, you definitly need to talk to her and help her understand you, and try to understand her concerns as well

if that doesn't work, find someone who loves you for you and all of your quirks, trying to maintain a relationship with someone who doesn't seem comfortable with you and who you are just isnt worth it

14. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

thanks bibibibaby..............

15. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Lucious, perhaps you and I should swap the section of our brains that controls what kind of undergarments we like to wear. My SO wants me to wear her underwear, and having done it once for her, I never want to again. So yeah, you track down someone that can swap that section of the brain, and I'll pay my half of the surgical bill.

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

17. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

thanks puss!

18. bluebird70

bluebird70 New Member

mmm i luv to wear womens thongs

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Make a new thread about it then. This is from 2007.

20. realwrl

realwrl Member

That is kinda weird... where do you put your cock and balls? If you want to wear it to be funny in the bedroom, that's one thing, but wearing this stuff around like normal? I'd have a nut hanging out each side and I have no idea where I'd put my sausage. Just my 2 cents.