Girlfriends step mother.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Husky42, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Husky42

Husky42 Member

So I'm in a bit of an odd spot, I'm 8 Years older than my Girlfriend, and 8 years younger than her step mother. I've been with woman older than her step mother, and honestly not younger than her (in terms of gap) We have a good solid 4 years together and I do love her, me and her step mother have been getting chatty, flirty even. I've found that when we have some of our chats and they get that way she does not tell me gf we have talked and I kinda keep silent as well.

The other night a little while before my gf got home I got a text with some pictures from her step mother, something I never even would have imagined, not nudes but very tasteful and sexy shots of her in some green panties and matching bra, her husband is much older being my gf's biological father. In one picture is a picture of her toy, wet and the text accompanying it talking about how she things about a younger guy when she plays with herself.

I'm at a loss, I cannot tell my girl and I do not want to cheat, but a part of me wants to go rail her step mother so hard, leave her satisfied, just once. Get it out of our system and move on so I can marry her daughter and continue with life.

It seems so wrong, but feels almost like I have to. I'm afraid the text wont stop and ill get in trouble as well. Thoughts? Suggestions?

jpbowhunter likes this.
  2. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Seriously. .. stop that bs before you lose your relationship.

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. Husky42

Husky42 Member

I do want to add that I've never sent her anything indicating I wanted said photos or anything like that of me, and our flirty chats have never been a matter of me trying to pick her up. More like make her feel better given her older husband is more focused on career right now.

4. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Not your job buddy. Trust me. This can't end well for you. Will end up with neither of these women. Draw a line in the sand and refuse to cross it.

CLE32793 likes this.
  5. Husky42

Husky42 Member

And How do I do this? I'm in trouble either way at this stage? Her step mother I'm not sure if I tell her to stop she will, she's always been a get what she wants type of woman and if what she wants is me, i'm a bit terrified to be in her path, though at the same time i'll admit enjoying the attention?

Also how do I not ruin their relatonship? Beyond this they are the best mother daughter pairing, for a step mother its obvious she raised my girlfriend. They talk constantly, we all hang out from time to time. Its a bit of a bad situation to be in as i tend to be very very sexual anyways.

6. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Just pull back. I think she Will get the picture. Tell her neither of you want to hurt girlfriend. Appeal to her on that level. Nothing makes you participate in this.

CLE32793 and Husky42 like this.
  7. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

Thoughts? Don't do it............simples

CLE32793 and DrinkMeIn like this.
  8. Husky42

Husky42 Member

I know you are right and I need to listen to you more than likely. Its a struggle, it should not be, but she said a few other things with those pics that are leaving me like.. wow. For example: I know what Ashley likes and doesn't like and I like it all. Stuff like that... She's so damn hot too.. but i know i should say no.

Its also complicated that i believe sex is sex and to just have simple sex without intimacy is not cheating, my girlfriend does think differently and I have to also behave because of that. I do love her, but sex is not a "sacred" thing to me.

9. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Man up. Men don't fuck their mother in laws. Immature little jerks do that.

CLE32793, Husky42 and the-doctor like this.
  10. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

you say you love your girlfriend, I think deep down you don't. If that is your honest view on sex then you don't deserve her.

CLE32793, Husky42 and DrinkMeIn like this.
  11. Husky42

Husky42 Member

I do, and its my view on sex but it always has been. That said i've not cheated and even when presented the opportunity have always refused, this is just a confusing situation and I should not apparently have been so nice to her step mother. It was not meant to be a signal but she took it as such.

Deep down I know its wrong, deep down I now I want a long happy life with the girl I'm with and if her step mother pursues then I just need to let her know what is going on and pick up the pieces before there are so many i'm only left with fragments.

12. Husky42

Husky42 Member

BTW to the both of you, thank you for being sensible about this, was unsure where to post it. This is the first woman I've been with that I want to keep, at 31 that is kinda significant for me.

13. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

I hope you make the right choice :)

14. Husky42

Husky42 Member

She already allows me a lot, i just wish I could find some woman to send me panties or swap with us. I'm not allowed to buy them but gf allows us to foreplay with woman underwear, i'll admit that may be where this started.. her mom caught me stealing a pair of her panties once and i told her what they were for and she let me take them. Probably my bad right there.

15. Rell01

Gold Member

It sounds as if its at a point where you're going to be in trouble one way or another. You could tell the step mom that although the attraction is mutual that things should stop where they're at before one of you or both do something you'll regret and that will hurt your gf whom you both love. Or you can accept that your relationship will always be in trouble with the sexual tension between you and the step mom because its already gotten to a point beyond simple flirting. If you're honest with the gf she's going to be mad and hurt at both of you and it will always be in the back of her mind which will damage her relationship with both of you. So to me it seems that at this point you can either do damage control or go fuck the step moms brains out and accept that your relationship with the gf is over.

Invigorated likes this.
  16. Unomike2

Gold Member

Husky42.
    You're in a pickle and damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Yes, getting caught stealing your future mother in law's panty and explaining why you did it then she allows you to keep them puts you in a difficult situation. I'm 99% certain because of that, she now thinks you want to fuck her and she is willing to let you. Those pics she sent is an invitation for a sexual encounter despite the relationship she has with your gf as the step mother.
    I highly doubt talking sensibly to her will relieve the tension. Remember, hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Especially if the woman is not being sexually satisfied by her workaholic husband.
    There are plenty of men out there that would envy your position wishing they were in your shoes and fantasize about fucking the step mother. But in all reality, they would be feeling the same thing as you do.
    Remember. If you are serious about your gf, you have to respect her moral beliefs and not cross the line she has set.
    I don't envy you. And I don't know if you can ignore the sexual advances either.
    If I were you, delete the pictures off your phone and any convo relating to them before your gf finds them.
    If you are forced into fucking her, be sure you make it clear it is a one time deal. But again remember if you do, she could blackmail you into continuing the sexual affair.
    Damed if you do, damed if you don't. But let's hope you're not if you don't.
    Good luck in whatever decision you make.

17. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Run. Don't think and don't question it please. Make her a no no and don't do it. One time is gonna be just the same as 1000 times, u fuck her today but you are gonna be fucked tomorrow. Trust me

18. Chet

Gold Member

From Southwest to the upper Mid-west regularly
    Go ahead. Bang the old Bag then go find a woman you really click with....

ply likes this.
  19. cook74

Gold Member

I think Chet is right, at first I would have said try to extricate yourself from these flirty chats but seeing as you have already gone as far as underwear theft (that was allowed!!)...

Have great discreet sex with someone that you have an obvious fetish for and move on, leaving your girlfriend behind so you can maybe pursue other older women that might have some kinks you like that your current girlfriend may not provide.

20. treo

Gold Member

The older women has a fetish. She wants a younger guy. You have been bitten by the Taboo bug. Fucking your GF step mother is a fantasy come true. The step mother will fuck you as much as she would like. Then she will get tired of you and move on to the next younger guy. Then you will be left all alone with your GF and then think. Why the hell did I do that!

Trust me I fucked my cousins wife. She was a beautiful, very sexual blonde bombshell. It lasted 3 month. Every time I think about how beautiful she looked naked on my bed. 34 C's, flat belly, long blonde hair, green eyes. Dirty minded. She happens to be the most beautiful women I'd ever fucked. But the only women that I had ever regretted fucking. It just simply wasnt worth all the regret I felt for almost ruining my cousins marriage.

Don't do it! Save yourself from all the pain afterwords.

Unomike2 likes this.