girlfriend's orgasms tied to breasts?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DoomzDayz, Oct 14, 2007.

1. DoomzDayz

DoomzDayz New Member

for my girlfriend to get off, she seems to require stimulation of her breasts. when she used to masturbate on her own, without stimulation, it would take a somewhat long amount of time.

as a result, she hasn't really been masturbating on her own, we would just have sex and afterwards she would touch herself and i would suck on her breasts. the orgasms are more intense and quicker for her. this is generally the only way we can get her to orgasm, if i go down her, she can't stimulate her breasts as much as me sucking and massaging them, and it takes forever. and she'd rather just have me work on her breasts while she does her thing.

also, when i watch her masturbate, there is no pattern at all. at times she goes real fast, other times slow, and sometimes completely stops for several seconds. when she's tried to show me how to do it, i never really get her to orgasm because of the randomness.

am i SOL for being more than a breast massager, has anyone heard of this, or what?

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Two. 1. Hands. 2. Mouth.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I can come from just clitoral stimulation, but the orgasms are much more intense and quicker if my breasts are also pinched, pulled, and in general, abused. I love it when my husband eats me and reaches up to pinch my nipples.

Interestingly enough, my nipples are similar to my clit in sensitivity. At first things need to be gentle, but as I get more aroused, things need to be rougher. Also, after I orgasm, they are too sensitive to be touched at all.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

You sound exactly like my wife, CL. She thoroughly enjoys nipple play during sex (and before sex, and after sex, and any time, really). Her sensitivity levels are exactly as you described, If I touch her nipples or clit immediately after orgasm she goes insane, and not in a good way. :lol I can relate though, the head of my cock gets super sensitive right after orgasm too.

5. DoomzDayz

DoomzDayz New Member

i've done both g-spot and clitoral stimulation at the same time in various different manners but it always ends up the same.

also going down and reaching up isnt as good for her as just sucking on her breasts.

6. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

During foreplay, I suck on each nipple and then I pinch both nipples as I lick her pussy. If it's a "light red" day, I suck on her nipples while fingering her clit. So yea, it seems the nipple pinching and stimulation is fairly common with orgasms (it is for me, anyway, during foreplay).

7. raver_scott

raver_scott New Member

This is convenient. She is not hard to please at all. And you can literally make her cum anywhere:p