Girlfriend too small?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigbadluke87, Feb 14, 2007.

1. bigbadluke87

bigbadluke87 New Member

Forgive me if this is too similar to another post; the search was not working.

My girlfriend is quite small compared to me. She is scared of sex with me. She says that my dick is too big and that because she is so short, her vagina won't be able to take a lot of it in. Has anybody else dealt with this? Any advice?

Thanks
    -Luke

2. katy

katy New Member

Well, smaller women doesn't necessarily have smaller vagina. Vagina size is not a matter of how tall or short a girl is.

And, on top of that, vaginas are able to accomodate anything that's being inserted in it when a women is fully aroused and relaxed. If it's able to let pass a baby's head then I don't think why any vagina wouldn't let pass a penis when all the conditions including arousal are present.

The key though is to make sure of course she's really aroused and relaxed before having intercourse. If she happens to not be aroused enough or if she is tensed, then of course it could be possible for intercourse to be uncomfortable maybe even difficult.

But, other than that, when a women is relaxed and aroused, it is mostly able to accomodate anything that is being inserted in, no matter its size.

3. Erin101

Erin101 New Member

My boyfriend and I had that problem at first. Hes about 9 inches taller than me, and very endowed. I'm not a tiny girl or anything but it was very intimidating... Actually the first few times we tried to have sex it wouldn't even fit in. Then we tried me on top and it was a little painful but it worked. You two should try having her on top of you, that way she can control everything and go at her own pace after a few times it will become much much easier and she will be more comfortable.

Also, about you being too long for her. I understand that because many times (even after 2 years) when my boyfriend is too rough it feels as if he hits the end (lol) and it is pretty painful... so just be gentle with her cause if you hurt her once she may be reluctant next time.

Good luck

4. bigbadluke87

bigbadluke87 New Member

Thank you both very much, I feel better about the intercourse now.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Everybody is built differently so size isn't always a factor. I'm with a girl 4 foot 10 inches and 95 lbs and has no trouble with me and I'm 7x5.5. Unless you are 8" or bigger it should be no issue and even if you are then just don't push it all in. Give her extra foreplay like Erin and katy said.

6. PA Slut

PA Slut New Member

Well I’m 4 foot 10 inches and 105 lbs, the first person I did after I was married was 6 ft 4 and had a cock over 8 inches and thick, he was so much bigger than my husband that when he took it out I just had to suck it as I couldn’t believe its size. Well after I sucked him a few times I had to see if I could fuck him and to my surprise after we did it a few times I could take it all.

7. versache

versache New Member

wondering

Hey PA, could you be satisfied with a normal sized guy after being with someon that large?

8. irresister

irresister New Member

Proper engorgement is definitely the key. Painful intercourse is usually due to the woman being tense. Learn about stimulating her clitoris and hold off on fucking until it feels irresistable.

FOR ALL: The pain you feel at the end of those long strokes is simply the head of his penis hitting your cervix. Slow down guys, the more she is relaxed the better it will feel to you.

9. rbenoit

rbenoit New Member

me and my gf are the same..for us we just kept doing it and she got over it and her vag wasnt so bad

10. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Here's a technique to relax the vagina for large tool

Insert the cock just a few inches. Pump away until she's wet and wanting more. Slowly insert all the way, then push lightly and hold it there for maybe a minute. For me and my girl, that seems to push the cervix out of the way, just enough that I can pump for my own pleasure without bumping the cervix and hearing her yelp. Give your girl confidence that you don't want to hurt her, and she will relax and you will discover the maximum safe depth and then you will learn to not exceed it.

11. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Hi Luke,

Your girlfriend needs to realize that a vagina can pass the head of a baby which is several times larger than any penis. The fact that you might be large is irrelevant due to the ability of the vagina to expand. If the issue becomes that the tip of your penis hits her cervix then there are a few solutions to try. One solution would be if you are using the missionary to use her legs to rock her hips upward by pushing her legs towards her head. Another solution would be the two of you to try a different position where the penis does not go in as deep such as doggie style or from a spooning position.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Too bad the OP hasn't been around in 3 1/2 years. He's missing out on some good pointers.

13. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

lube works wonders try astroglide or plain ol KY will do the trick. remeber shes your girl not your fist so try and keep it cool once she sees you are on her side she will be begging for more.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh well, maybe somebody can get some good use out of them.

15. Lucky

Lucky New Member

My wife is a tiny thing and I am pretty big and we have no problems. Lubing up good helps a lot and not rushing it. It is amazing how much the vagina can stretch. Certain positions are better than others. When we first married, her riding cowboy let her be in control and made her relax.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

OP aside, and great point, CL. The vagina enlarges with stimulation and arousal. It increases in length and width, and the cervix recedes a little. God made it so we can take the big ones too!

17. gophernaked

gophernaked New Member

Ive had similar feeling with a gf of mine too. We found that when I orally aroused her with her soft warm thighs gently around my neck near to the point of orgasm, that she is much easier to accomodate a larger penis inside her. The key is slow and passionate. All your inches will eventually go in and this may intensify the pleasure between you both. Good Luck to you both

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe it will help somebody. That was the OP's only thread almost 4 years ago. He hasn't logged in since then.

19. loveit247

Gold Member

Don't you love how these threads turn into a public notice board of who has the biggest dick? Where is Cbrmale when you need him. LOL!

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Flirtychick is right: the vagina dilates and the cervix recedes so guys who are long and thick almost always can manage it despite the girl being physically small. In my case, I did have one girl who was never comfortable with my size, and despite the fact that we got on really well together, we had to end it. Uncomfortable sex, no matter how much you try to pretend, isn't nice. But she was only one in many, and the rest were mostly okay with sufficient arousal.

Two key points: sufficient arousal before penetration, and initial penetration very slowly just to make sure.