girlfriend question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pinthewa, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinthewa

pinthewa New Member

Alright so my girlfriend and I have been having sex for a while now... and every girl i've been with before has loved sex and said it felt amazing... orgasmed and came and so so... but my new girlfriend doesnt come or orgasm... Anyone know whats wrong?

2. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

You need to learn new tricks for a new partner. Ask her what she likes and how she likes it...do that. Be patient and take care of her needs. Be sure to compliment her and ensure she is relaxed.

"You'll be glad every nite,
    If you just treat her right."

Pete

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Many women can't orgasm from penetration alone. You may need to work some manual stimulation into your love making. Spend more time going down on her, oral sex just might be your ticket.

Like PitGtarMan said, talk with her and find out what pushes her buttons. If she doesn't know, take the time exploring with her and discover what it takes to please her.

As I said in an earlier post, try to be a selfless lover. Concentrate on giving her pleasure, you will receive it back in the process. :)

4. smooth

smooth New Member

orgasms

I agree with heels comment it takes a bit of time and patience to learn what turns your partner on.
    Time and patience spent in the first part of your relationship will reap huge rewards in the long term believe me i know from experience.
    Good luck and enjoy it :)

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Mabey She is new to sex and is a little uptight about it.
    Be patient and make sure she is properly warmed up
    and ready for sex.
    Some girls dont need much some need a lot.

Damn still no smilies.

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Without more information it is difficult to provide any useful insight. Based on your posting I can come with a few ideas that may or may not be the reason. First idea is that she is inexperienced. By inexperienced I mean she may have not been with many men, may not have had many sexual experiences to know what she enjoys, and may not be the explorative type.

Another possibility is that she has had a bad relationship. I have found men and women react differently to having a bad relationship. Men tend to be "gun shy". Meaning that they get involved in other activities such as work or they do not actively look date. In essence they use a bad experience to get involved in other things in their lives. Whereas women, who tend to be more social, will date again but from my experience do not put an emphasis on sex. If they do engage in sex it is not all that exciting as they do not really get into it.

The next possibility that I am thinking is that she may be involved with someone else and is not telling you. This could be showing as someone who cancels at the last moment, will not go to certain places, acts in an unpredicatble yet systematic way (e.g. always calls at 7pm but then does not call), and has "rules" when you go out. If some of this rings to light then it is quite possibily there is someone else.

My final idea which is probably the least likely is that she struggling with her sexual identity. She may not have an interest because she needs to keep a public appearance that she is heterosexual to cover the fact that has bisexual feelings.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

A LOT of girls fake orgasms so as to not make their man feel insecure, and it takes an expert to tell the difference. They'll love sex in their own way, and they'll say it's great and so on. Can you really be sure the other girls you were with orgasmed? Maybe this girl is different in that she isn't faking that which isn't happening.

If the other girls orgasmed, and this one doesn't, there are a raft of possible reasons beyond potential bisexuality. First up, masturbation is good practice for women to reach orgasm, any girl who hasn't masturbated much (or at all) is likely to be less orgasmic. Second, every woman is different, and the technique that works on one won't necessarily work on another, you need to read and understand each woman's arousal and body language and so on. Maybe she is shy, and has trouble loosening up with you for various reasons, a good talk about sexual matters outside of the bedroom may help here. In fact for good sex, communication is key, if you both can communicate needs and wants and desires openly and without accusations, then you will get a long way together.

I hope these points help you in your quest in mastering the sometimes elusive female orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.