Girlfriend pregnant?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by blachole, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blachole

blachole New Member

My gf is 17 and I am 18. This past month while we were having sex the condom broke but I did not blow my load. She had been on birth control for over 6 months, so we didnt really worry about it. Yesterday she said she got her period, but she has also been complaining about feeling ill (not morning sickness just cramps that I think are from her period) and she went to the doctor today to see if she thinks she has a urinary tract infection. I think this is just a phase, but its bugging the hell outa me..could or is she pregnant? I know the only way is to get a test, but I cant stand those things...bug the hell outa me. Any help would be great. Thanks.

2. naed24

naed24 New Member

i thought she is already having her period? i don't know but what i thought is if you have your period it means you aren't pregnant. pls correct me if i'm wrong.:)

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

It has been known before that some women do get their period even though they are pregnant but it's not very common. In all honesty, it doesn't sound like she is pregnant by what you are describing. It's probably just cramps & pain from the possible UTI. If she actually went to the Dr to see if she has an infection, they would have taken a urine test & they would have tested it for pregnancy. It's normal for them to do that since many pregnant women get UTI's & many of the meds for that kind of infection can not be used on pregnant women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.