[Female] Girlfriend Pics Please Comment

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by CptNobody, Dec 20, 2008.

1. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

Hey folks,

Here are some pics of my girlfriend, hope you think she's as cute as I do. Please comment ;)

(Sorry about the size difference, some are cell phones, cameras etc.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

She's a kinky girl, loves having her picture taken ;) The picture of her with a guy is actually not me, I send her on "missions" occasionally and she has to come back with pics. I love it.

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

WOW!!!!!
    Very sexy!!!!
    Nice and kinky!!!!!
    I love her assets!!!!

4. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

wow she is very very attractive and your extremely lucky to have her

5. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

Fuckin a! Lovely and very sexy. Send her on a picture mission to PA! I'll gladly oblige.

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Shes very hottttt!!!!
    Consider yourself very lucky!

7. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

So we are apart at the moment, seperate states for a bit. Which sucks. Anyway, the other night I had her go on a mission, wanted her to get sex even if not with me. So, she went to the apartment of a guy she has known for a long time, but never had sex with. So she hung out with this guy and his roomate for a while drinking etc. Then when it got late she said she was tired, and went up to his room. I had her explain the story in detail, so I thats how I know all this I swear lol. Anywho, she got down into just her panties and got into his bed.
    She said she layed there for a while, waiting, to see if he would come up to see his prize :) She started to fall asleep. Then she felt someone in the bed behind her, and he started kissing her neck. He had his hands under the blankets and was felling her tits, and started fingering her. This whole time rubbing his dick against her ass, shes in just a thong. Then he pulled down her panties and rolled her over and got on top of her...only now did she realize it was the roomate. She was startled and said he stuck it in and tried to start going at it but she was like woah! She made him stop and later found out the guy she went there to be with passed out on the couch, and the roomate couldnt resist. She wasnt mad about it or anything, and I thought it was kinda hot, so I'm sharing.

Here's the pic she sent me right before she went, to show me she was lookin cute.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. impact360

impact360 New Member

wow! :-D

9. evman

evman New Member

Very sexy. I have always found women with glasses sexy. Would love to see more of her.

10. downloadking

downloadking Member

All I have to say is thats a nice ass I'd like to lick & stick Nice pics...

11. evman

evman New Member

I have to agree with downloadking, she has a great ass! I like the "mission" thing that you guys have going. Before we were married my wife did a few of those, though there were no pictures. I wish I could get her to do it again. I would love to see some more pictures from those and hear about her adventures.

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I was just going to say something along those lines!:D

Very lucky man!

13. GreyGoose

Gold Member

She is hot

14. Merc_Man

Merc_Man New Member

very nice, love the nipple piercings and that ass is superb!

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just posted this on another thread, but it bears repeating, especially since you showed her face and she looks quite young...

"Okay, so if she's of legal age and if she really doesn't mind her naked pics being posted on the internet, then why the hell doesnt' she join SF and post them herself?

I'm sorry, but every time I see a thread that guys have started to show off their SO's, it always creeps me out. We have to take the posters word for it that the person in the pictures knows they are being posted on the internet and that they are old enough to be legal.

I know I don't own this site, but I think there should be a rule that people can only post naked pictures of themselves or other SF members."

16. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

Do you want me to call you a Waaaaambulance? Nobody really cares what you think should happen on the site. I posted these pics of my girl to share with people, if you don't like them move on without leaving your bullshit comments. Thanks

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

The title of the thread is, "Girlfriend Pics Please Comment", so I did. If you can't handle the replies you get by asking for comments, then maybe you shouldn't go looking for them.

As for "nobody" caring for what I think should happen on the site, perhaps you are right, but it still won't keep me from voicing my opinions.

18. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

If you don't see that she has a point of legitimate concern, you're not being very intelligent about this. She raised no objection to what you are doing per se. Only a concern as to situations where there is NOT permission which is more than a little likely in this day and age.

That's common sense. You don't have to be a defensive ass about it.

BTW; Your lady looks great. Hopefully, you're on the level and she doesn't mind.

19. igor

Gold Member

I think this is a legitimate concern. To each his own, but I also can't understand why a guy would want his mate to go out screwing other people.

20. bucky

bucky New Member

As for nobody caring what CL thinks you need to go back and read some of the stuff she has written. Her point is well taken, why didn't your g/f post her own pics? Your g/f looks happy, hope she is about her pics being posted here.