Girlfriend isn't comfortable with oral sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dfkc, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfkc

dfkc New Member

So my girlfriend of 6 months is not comfortable with giving or receiving oral sex. She has never done either. She said she never thought she would ever think about doing it, but has been since I brought it up a few months ago. Are there any good ways to convince her or make her more comfortable with the idea?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

A positive sign is that she's now thinking about it, so don't give up hope. Oral is one of those things that the sexually inhibited sometimes have to warm up to--and it can take a little time. Does she let you finger her? If so, you could ask if her if she would like it if you kissed around that general area down there (inner thighs, tummy, pelvic bone) while fingering her...baby steps, you know? Getting her to go down is trickier, because it can be very intimidating for an inexperienced person. And some guys' cum has a vile flavor, plus the texture can be off-putting and the fact that it gets shot into the mouth. So you could ask her if she'd be interested in trying it with a flavored condom on, or promise to let her know when you're cumming so she can pull away. Again, baby steps. The most important thing is that she feels that you fully respect her boundaries. Pressure is a huge libido-killer and can create resentment, and you know us ladies can hold onto resentment for a good long while :nerv

Good luck and keep us updated!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

The only thing I would do is not tak about it
    and the next time you get her hot and horny
    just go down on her, Not all at once mind you
    just work your way down to her pussy and kiss it
    then if she doesnt object go ahead and lick it.

But do it right the first time. Their is litterly thousands
    of articles on the innernet about pussy eating.
    and if you go back a few pages here I'm sure you can
    find a welth of info on that subject as thats one of
    the favorite subjects here. HAVE FUN.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Work on her receiving first. Tell her she has no idea what she is missing and it will rock her world. She's probably self consciousness. Reassure her you LOVE doing it and she is very clean down there. Do it after a shower to make her feel better. Once she has an orgasm that way she'll be hooked for life.

#4 MikeDog, Nov 15, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  5. dfkc

dfkc New Member

Thanks for the advice. She has actually said she is more comfortable with the idea of her going down on me. And the closest I've gotten to going down on her was when we took a bath, but it isn't the easiest thing to do underwater. Other than oral, she is very adventurous with everything else in the bedroom.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife was like this, she thought me going down on her was 'dirty' and her taking me was equally 'dirty'. Probably the association of genitals and urination was too much.

In any case I borrowed a series of sex education videos (this is well before DVD) which were about normal couples having extraordinary sex (or something like that) and all her inhibitions on oral melted away. The couples were very average married couples, and the videos were quite explicit, so she got the message that what I was asking was very normal and natural.

One thing we almost always do is wash before sex to make oral more pleasant.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

ok that's cool. I'd try to get her down on you just after a shower and be nice and trimmed down there. Also might want to steer clear of cumming in her mouth because that could be a little traumatic for a newbie at oral. Good luck tell us how it goes.

8. dfkc

dfkc New Member

Just to give an update it finally happened 2 nights ago.
    Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.