Girlfriend is very sexual... what do i do?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Donm, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Donm

Donm New Member

I've been dating my girlfriend for two years now, and everything except the sex has been amazing. I'm 27 and she's 23, and we're looking forward to a long term relationship. The problem with the sex isn't that it's bad. But she's just really out there. It's like what we have isn't good enough.

At the beginning, she started flirting with guys. She told me she's just friendly, that's all. Then she really started flirting with my friend. One day it went far and she pushed for a threesome. But it ended up being them mainly. She said it's a threesome cause I was there.

After that she took it too far. We crashed after a party. She ended up giving him a blowjob at night while I was asleep and they had sex in the morning before I woke up.

I don't get it cause our sex is actually good. I'm thinking she has an issue with attention. Now she's started wearing very revealing clothes, more than before. Even after we agreed to stop all this stuff, it's been tough. She invited me to her cousins wedding, but the whole night she was flirting with this guy. Then I caught her making out with him. What pisses me off is now she didn't even consider that cheating. She even brings up how she makes out with guys at parties and that it's just making out.

What other option is there than breaking up?? I don't want to cause everything else is good.

2. smooth69

Gold Member

Just stroke your cock to them going at it and cum on both of them

petergozinya likes this.
  3. Long stroke

Gold Member

I say fuck her stupid but DONT ever marry a girl like her... She'll end up with all your shit and costing you a fortune!

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

A choice to make. If it bothers you, don't look at the long term at all unless you find yourself liking the idea.
    One thing about this: you like it, or you don't. Can't force or change feelings and emotions.
    That is your question, the only one.

Turn the tables on her. How will she feel if you make out with another one, especially a friend or cousin.
    Oh ..... her family saw what was happening? what do they think?
    Do they think you have no self esteem to be with someone like that or that they figure you have a thing and it's okay?

CLE32793 and petergozinya like this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Lots of thinking, but one question in the end.
    When you are away you will always wonder if she is at it again.

CLE32793 and petergozinya like this.
  6. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

No, no, don't ever marry a woman like her. Marry a woman who doesn't like sex that much and be happy with a sexless marriage in a couple of years.

Just kidding.

Donm, she's showing you what she wants. She wants to have the freedom to have sex with other men. If you don't want that, move on. There are other men and women out there.

If what you say is true, she's also showing she doesn't respect you. How many more minutes of your life do you want to spend with a person who doesn't respect you?

That's supposing this is true, because there are so many posts of guys playing their cockhold fantasies... plus mentioning the party at a cousin's... this all sounds a lot like wishful thinking for some.

BeBop, funtastic, CLE32793 and 3 others like this.
  7. SuperDilf

Gold Member

Just in the odd case the poster is being truthful?
    Make a firm decision to never ever marry her. However do get involved in experimenting in 3 ways, including other women. But you need to be able to emotionally shut off the marriage feeling. She’s a fun little experiment, period!

CLE32793, Lovnflman and petergozinya like this.
  8. Lovnflman

Gold Member

If you want the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle, then she's a keeper. Marry her! If not, cut your losses of two wasted years and move on.

SuperDilf, ChicagoC and CLE32793 like this.
  9. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Be honest with yourself about what you need you happy.

Don't try to change her, she has the right to be happy too.

Only you can make you happy.

SuperDilf, BeBop, Goodgirl73 and 2 others like this.
  10. Aussigymguy

Aussigymguy Member

I'd be kicking her to the curb for sure, it's easy for people to suggest to just have fun with it but if you've been with her for that long there's obviously feelings involved so she'll end up messing with your head, move on and find someone that only wants you.

11. MadamBusty

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    im gonna have to say shes just been using you to get sex when no one else wants to give her because your a sure bet on that front. her behaviour isnt gonna change so id say your better off without her

SuperDilf likes this.
  12. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Dump her OP, she doesn't respect you and that sentiment will carry over into the other aspects of the relationship that are good.
    You don't sound down for polyamory(cuckoldry really) but Im guessing the sex, her looks, and a diminished sense of self worth is what has carried you this far and you might get another chance to do something until resentment and stress has taken over. Don't ask her to be faithful, don't tell her to be faithful either, giving her another opportunity to lie. Tell her it's been great, that you accept her for who she is, and for that reason is why you need to extricate yourself because you'll cage her in. Don't fight, don't have sex, just make it clear the sexual aspect of your relationship is over.
    If she's a decent person she'll thank you, you two will part ways and who knows what the future brings.
    My money's on her either freaking out on you, or trying to seduce you to stay.

SuperDilf, BeBop and lbushwalker like this.
  13. dimebag

dimebag Member

yeah bro, either you just fuck her and treat her like a hooker or you cut off all ties. Either way you should beat the piss out of your friend

SuperDilf likes this.
  14. Donm

Donm New Member

I'm aware of what cuckolding is. I guess that's a reason I've stayed this long and dealt with it. What bothers me is the lying. Like she could just be honest about being the way she is. I'm just a little lost. A part of me doesn't mind it (I wouldn't say I'm very into it), but I don't like deception.

If you think this is just a fantasy - it's not. It happened in front of me and I was shocked. I also don't know why I didn't get really mad as I should.

Could it be that she's not honest and that's the problem. She's very loving in other ways and maybe if she worries about coming clean? She'll be weird about it and that's what makes me weird. She'll try and make everything look normal even if it's not - and she's really bad at it. Should I talk to her about this directly? It seems pointless because she seems to live in denial.

I really want to talk cause she's talking about the future really seriously. She seems really into us, but it's always very weird since brings nothing addressed.

#14 Donm, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  15. Mikeylicksit

Gold Member

My advise... wait till your 30's for marriage and enjoy the ride till then. Wish I had...

This will allow you to get most of the "wild streak" out of your system, maybe? I still have quite a bit of kink in me at 42.

Appears your gal has a lot of stuff on her to do list, join in and have fun. Don't burn a friendship over a girl that doesn't respect you, it's not worth it.

Good luck!

16. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

OP, have you ever watched a TV show or movie in which a male character is dumped by a woman? The most unhealthy way to deal with it is to focus on why she broke up with him as opposed to accepting the fact that they are no longer together. It typically drives obsessive behavior, and results in her danger/death or his downfall.
    You have a situation in which your girl is cheating on you and lying to you, and instead of accepting that fact you're more interested in why as if somehow you have a way to control the decisions she makes. Everything else is not good in your relationship if it requires a certain denial of reality to maintain, and she has chosen the narrative of yours; opting to ignore things that are obviously bothering you.

I'm going to ask you to be honest with us, what was your dating life before this girl, and do you think any self esteem or self worth issues(that she's picked up upon, no doubt) may be contributing to your eagerness to normalize the way she treats you?

BeBop, Dog_E_Ryder and sensless like this.
  17. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Talk to her, by all means. But remember that the best predictor for future behavior is past behavior.

One of the great things about a partner is to have that one person who you can trust. That one person who always tells you the truth, who's your real friend. Don't you want to have that? Be with somebody you can trust?

BeBop and MadamBusty like this.
  18. Brady

Brady Member

Completely agree.

19. lostinatx41

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    She's young and she might have some things she wants to do. That's fine...for her. What's important is that you are comfortable and secure in the relationship. Don't hang around if you have doubts. A sexual relationship is a two-way street. You can always have the dreaded "talk." If things are bothering you, make them known to her. If there is resistance...well, you have a decision to make. You need to look out for Number 1 (that's you).

20. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Basically 2 choices, either smile and be happy to be her cuckaberry or if you are not into that... time to leave the party. Apparently she feels you are comfortable with the setup. Mixed signals?

lbushwalker and SuperDilf like this.