girlfriend is nervous

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by nemorally, Sep 20, 2009.

1. nemorally

nemorally New Member

hi my girlfriend and i have been dating for 8 months now and we havnt done anything at all. everytime i try something i know she wants me to do it cos she tells me and lets me get to a certain point then stops me from going further and i ask her wats wrong and she just shakes her head but we dont do that like once every so often we do that everytime we have alot of private time which is quite alot but like i said she even tells me she wants to but stops me
    im thinking its because shes not ready but she says she is and i need advice to get her out of this nervousness cos since its been so long i will start to lose interest.
    does any body have ne advice on helping her get over her nervousness?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you are afraid of losing interest in her because she won't have sex with you then I suggest you move on. If you don't have the patience to deal with her being nervous and are looking for ways of pushing her into sexual acts, then she isn't the girl for you, IMO. Find a girl that puts out if it means that much to you. Really, both you and your g/f will be happier in the long run.

3. nemorally

nemorally New Member

im not gonna lose interest cos she wont have sex with me im not that much of a sleazbag its just that we cant have ne fun with each other i cant even flirt with her properly
    probs should have said this first instead of just a bout the sex but you know like i said we cant have ne fun.
    i love her and i know she loves me and i dont just wanna have sex with her and i think in a relationship you should be alright with each other mucking around
    i dont think i know how to explain it properly im not good at stuff like this

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I will say right now, I'm having a hard time understanding your posts. What exactly is "ne fun"? At first it was a typo and you meant, "no fun" but you said it more than once in your post.

What do you want her to do? Are you two to the kissing stage yet? If not after 8 months of dating you maybe she needs professional help to get over her anxiety. Or...and I hate to say this... maybe you are at two different levels. Maybe she looks at you as more of a friend than a guy she has romantic interest in.

Please try to be more specific in explaining exactly what you want to do that she doesn't want to do so we may try to help you a bit, okay?

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like she's just not ready. Maybe she wants to be, but when approaching the precipice, it just overwhelms her. I was wondering too, are you kissing and hugging? If so, she'll get there when she fully trusts you and feels secure.

There are plenty of ways to have fun with each other until then. It will be better when it finally happens if you don't rush it.

I think "ne" is text talk for any. But we're not texting here, so please save it.

6. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

just give her time and don't pressure her into having sex with you.

7. budcalvert

budcalvert New Member

How long have you been together and do you get nervous with other people on the phone? If it is a new relationship, that is understandable. Some people, myself included, never really feel comfortable on the phone, though it is easier with close family members. I wouldn't say it was bad. It just is.

#7 budcalvert, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010