Girlfriend finds sex painful in all positions but one

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by xburbx, Aug 5, 2007.

1. xburbx

xburbx New Member

My girlfriend was a virgin up until about 5 weeks ago. We started having sex and it has been painful for her every time. I have a fairly large penis but I wouldnt think after trying 10-12 times that it would still be so painful. The only position that doesnt hurt is when her hips are elevated and we are in a modified missionary position.

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Go with what works for now. Over time she will be more used to it and the pain will go away. Lots of foreplay and oral sex and don't be afraid to add lube if she isn't making enough.

3. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

lube lube lube,

it hurt for mine the first couple times and this was only doing it for about 15 seconds slowly then i'd have to stop as the second she said it kind of started hurting i was out.

lube helped the situation very much as she doesn't provide much herself. like said above keep it going slow and eventually it should go away.

4. cook74

Gold Member

100% in agreement there, I was in the same boat. My partner just told me eating her helps. But maybe she is just horny.

5. kxkx

kxkx New Member

i was with a girl once like that. lube helps a ton as well as just taking it easy on her for a week or two.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Are you making love to Her or just
    fucking Her.
    Try for some Quality Time together and a complete
    love session not just fucking.

Hiker

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just a thought, have her go to the gyno and get a pelvic exam. She may have something going on that is temporary, or she may be built is such a way that your penis is hurting her cervix.

I don't think you continuing to have sex with her is a good thing until you find out what the problem is. All the lube is the world isn't going to help the two of you if she has anatomical issues or a pelvic infection.

8. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

More foreplay, and lube, if that doesnt work do what Cowboy lover said get an exam. But definitely take it easy until she gets used to the different positions. And definitely make sure she is fully aroused before intercourse (make her orgasm before intercourse)