Girlfriend Dilemma

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by whitesmile, Sep 28, 2011.

1. whitesmile

whitesmile New Member

My girlfriend is 23, but a lot of the time she acts like she is 12.
    She was saying that she thinks my 21 year old friends look and act "old". I think she is stuck in her 16 year old brain. She STILL lives with her parents in the same house she's been living in, with the same posters on the walls from grade 9.
    She often speaks like a kid and in a baby voice.
    This is the problem, I hate that ****in childishness and I feel like I need a more mature girl.
    However:
    She is moving out in a week, should I wait to see what happens?
    Things I love about the relationship:
    - Her when she's acting mature
    - Her when she's naked
    - A lot of things attract me to her, I do love her
    girlfriend acts like a 12 year old. Wtf should I do?

#1 whitesmile, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
  2. Meee

Gold Member

Never mind. Hot Wheels post below took care of it.

#2 Meee, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Don't post crap links within your posts whitesmile.....:eyes
    Any further breaches regarding this may result in an infraction or banning from our site.
    You have been warned!:mad

The discussion about his immature girlfriend can now continue.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If you only like her when she is acting "mature" and when she's naked then you shouldn't be with her. She deserves to be with someone that will love her for just being her.

5. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

I agree. That's just her personality. You can't change her, she can only change herself. And she might not do that. I'd say break it off. You only like part of her. That's not a solid thing to base your relationship off of.

6. AGirlCalledKitten

AGirlCalledKitten New Member

I agree with what has been said. You should probably seriously consider break up with her. You can't change her personality. Only she can, and only if she wants to. It seems like you're only attracted to her and what you want her to be, rather than who she really is.

7. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

I was literally in this exact same situation less than a year ago. Same childishness, same ages and everything oddly enough. It was difficult, but I broke up with her. I think the win reason it was so difficult was because I was getting so much pressure from family and friends to stay with her. But let me tell you, I think both of us are much better off after the split. I ended up finding a younger girl that acts way more mature and I'm happier than ever. If your not completely happy with your situation it will be best for both of you to break it off.

8. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

You shouldn't be with her...

First of all, plenty of people live home at that age. I am 22, I live at home and don't intend to move out for atleast a few years. A house by me is $800,000 and I intend to buy one at some point. Moving out is a horrible financial move.

My girlfriend acts like a kid, she has an obsession with hello kitty stuff and whatnot but she also acts mature when needed. I love that about her though. Who the hell wants to be with someone who is stuck up all the time. Nothing wrong with being playful and enjoying life. Being an adult isn't just about acting more mature than your younger counterpart.

Honestly it sounds like you only want her for her looks. That's not a good reason to be with her. She deserves someone who truly wants her for her and is not going to try to force her to change who she is to make them happy.