Girlfriend can't orgasm through intercourse

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jok3r, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

Ok so I haven't been with my girlfriend very long, only about a month and a half and everything is great and all except for one thing...

Problem is, she just can't orgasm through manual stimulation. She can't do it herself and no one has been able to do it for her. She always has to leave being only partially fulfilled and she gets depressed and feels like has a problem or defect that she just can't orgasm with sex. I know its not my fault but it makes me feel crummy to see her upset.

Shes been with 6 guys prior to me, we are eachothers first official boyfriend and girlfriend and I really want to make sex a better experience for her.

Foreplay with her is absolutely fantastic. She loves the feeling of oral stimulation of her clit, but its still not enough to get her off. She also loves the feeling of a fast moving finger on her clit, but the amount it would take to get her off starts to get too rough and painful after a while.

The ONLY way she has ever reached an orgasm is using a shower head. So its not like she never had an orgasm and doesn't know what shes looking for. She never tried a vibrator.

Being the first girl I truly care about, greatly, I am making it my absolute priority to please her. She said she gets off pretty damn fast with the shower head, so I figured ok a vibrator on her clit during sex should make fast work of this. I ordered one of those re-usable vibrating rings and should have it mid week so we can't wait to try it and hopefully that will do it for her.

I figured I would come here and seek advice in the meantime.

#1 Jok3r, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  2. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

get a rabbit vibrator and go down on her clit and lick it and suck it until she cums... I think she will... I have one for a bail out just in case. I always keep our toys close by. You never know and its fun... I usually never have any problems but if my wife took an hour to cum I'm sorry I could not guarantee delivery every time. So thats why we have toys. My wife is like a guy. I can make her cum in minutes. I always tell her she only last two seconds. Its a little joke. She sometimes says to me Sex? come on we only need two minutes. She say this jokingly in front of my friends and wink. What that don't know is its usually her that cums in two seconds. Probably the last thing you want to hear but every girl is different. Go for the toys there fun. I recently got a bullet and it makes my wife into the little nymph Ive learned to love and respect. (LOL)

3. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome. Two thoughts:

Shower with her.

The time has arrived.

4. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

Lol we are working on the shower thing but I'm 22, shes 21 and we both live at home with stay at home family members. Its tough to pull a shower off.

Thats why I bought the vibrating ring, I figured for $16 dollars with expedited shipping I got nothing to lose. We are spending next weekend alone together in an empty apartment (my sisters place, they going away) and i'm really set on making it the best shes ever had.

I bought this one

[​IMG]

If she said she gets off pretty fast with the shower head, I can't imagine she needs the superman of vibrators when she only wants to hit her clit.

#4 Jok3r, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I've heard good things about the We Vibe.

6. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I'm a shopaholic and by all my sex toys on amazon... I have the we vib and its looks like fun but we have not used it yet.. Maybe I will do a test run. I purchased it about two months ago but I was afraid it would make me come too quickly. I agree with Untamed I i remember correctly you slid it in and it vibrates on her clit and g-spot and there is still room for you to get in on the fun.. Could be a winner!!!! Good luck

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Can you and tell how it is. I was so close to buying it a while back but went with something else I don't really enjoy.

8. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

Im not really looking to straight up dive into the world of sex toys with a $70 toy.

I'm hoping this ring will be a hit and then we can work from there but I guess what I really wanted to know is if there is anything I can do manually that I haven't tried yet. Intercourse still feels good to her, but it wont make her orgasm.

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Those vibrating rings never really did it for me and my ex husband didn't find it very comfy.

10. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

:ugh
    is the vibration pretty weak? I mean for $16 its a disposable experiment anyway if it sucks.

11. Meee

Gold Member

I'm guessing that if she hasn't managed it herself, then it might be hard for you to do it second hand. So to speak. I think it's almost always true that the girl is helping the guy along more than either of them might realize. It's usually a myth that the guy "gives" a girl an orgasm or "makes" her cum. But in your case, it sounds like she might not know how to help you help her get there.

So, try the vibrator. You might even start by having her hold it and use it on herself and get a feel for what works for her. No matter what you use, she's still the one who's going to have to do the discovering, so she'll know how to guide you.

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Everyone is different I like more pressure down on my clit rather than a mild buzzing sensation. She might enjoy it never know :)

13. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

For 19, you are wise beyond your years lol.

and thanks untamed also.

I think holding it to her clit prior to even using it during sex is a fantastic idea. To see how it stimulates her and im sure it will get her turned on that much more if it works out.

14. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Untamed i will let u know how the we vibe works. It may take a couple of days because my wife has a bad head cold... Hopefully next weekend. I will blindfold her and break it out... LOL she has no idea I'm planning this... Its kind of funny...

15. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Great! I shall be waiting in anticipation :)

16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Tried G-spot? Some get great results from it.
    Also last time I had joy and privilege of pleasing a woman her clit and G-spot loved the attention but the real sweep spot on her was none of those 2 but the "bottom" part of her vagina. explore all of vagina, really all of it, deep, shallow, sides, top, bottom, etc.
    Try her breasts, some orgasm from breasts / nipples, neck, other body parts.

17. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

So, if this vibrating cock ring doesn't do the job like Im hoping, or at least make progress in the right direction, what is the next alternative for a cheap effective vibrator?

My only worry is that the ring wont be quite strong enough considering how small it actually is.

Like I said im not looking to dive into sex toys with something expensive off the bat, but something to get the job done...

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

They make stronger virbating cock rings. Stay away from the cheap one time use ones. Trust me, they work and can be extremely strong. You've just got to do a lot of close bumping and grinding for her to feel it.

Now days, you can go to your local Walgreens and buy a "personal massager" for around 15 dollars. I suppose it's worth checking out though I stand by investing in toys that will last.

19. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

I bought a re-usable one that I posted on the first place from a reputable company.

The micro vibrator comes out and can probably be used similar to an egg if u wanted to...

20. Moon

Moon New Member

We have tried a ring and I found it a little frustrating, I would say if the ring doesn't work then dont give up, take the bullet out and use that as a vibrator, experiment with it while you have the space and privacy to do so. Good luck xx