Girlfriend "can't" orgasm (or she doesn't know if she did)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by IR1990, Feb 28, 2012.

1. IR1990

IR1990 New Member

Dear, I'm having sex with my partner for some time now, and I have a problem (it doesn't seem to bother her at all):

First of all (and this is a little funny) she doesn't know how orgasm is supposed to feel like, since she never had it before, or she thinks she never had it. I'm her first partner, and she didn't orgasm while masturbating.

I had sex with few girls before her and was always able to make them orgasm, I know about erotic zones, clitoris, g spot...

When I have sex with her, she says that it feels great, sometimes she even can't take it anymore (she says that she gets too sensitive, but she really likes that feeling, sometimes I even grab her so that she can't stop me when comes to that, and she likes that).

Generally she enjoys sex more than my other girlfriends did.

If the sex lasts too long, she gets stronger feeling by the time, and after it comes to the certain point when it's strongest and she really likes it, she says that after that feeling gets a little weaker and different.

I'm not sure if that's orgasm, I'm not a girl and can't experience it, but since she also doesn't know is that it, I decided to ask you guys here...

What do you think?

As I said, she says that sex is great (we speak open about what we like or not, and everything about sex), and this doesn't bother her, but I would really like her to orgasm if she didn't already in situations i wrote above.

Thanks for help! :)

2. IR1990

IR1990 New Member

Anyone? Every help is welcome! :)

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

not sure why no responses.....but be patient, most of the women on here are very in touch with their sexuality and i'm sure youll have tons of input soon...

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi IR1990,
    This situation is not uncommon and in fact I have encountered a similar case with one of my ex GF. Like yours she had no idea what this orgasm that everyone talks of was about.
    Sure all the things I did to her she enjoyed and I tried everything that I knew of sexually.
    She was sexually curious too but to no avail and even after two years it never happened for us.
    One girl on this forum admitted the same thing then one day announced triumphantly that it happened and everyone rejoiced for her.
    I believe that it is innate to the woman herself in that she must allow herself to let go but also she must explore and know her own body first.
    Essentially that means lots and lots of masturbation.
    Some SF ladies might input on this but anyway good luck.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It could be orgasm but also if she is a bit uncomfortable it can affect her orgasms as well. Be patient and try lots of things. don't jump from one thing to another all the time but stay on one type of pleasuring long enough. As long as she enjoys the attention ..... and chances are you will discover something.

6. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Its sounds like she is trying to hard to have an orgasm. Shes waiting and expecting to much. You need to get her really relaxed, then it'll come. Otherwise, shes to tense.