Girlfiend wants to film us having sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Northside, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Northside

Gold Member

My girlfriend wants to video us having sex. She also wants pictures of me going down on her. She loves that. I know that once I do it there's no going back and that it could be used to embarrass me. I'm single so what's the big deal. Might be fun. I'm still a little apprehensive. I'm pretty sure I can trust her.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you're only "pretty sure" you can trust her, I honestly wouldn't do it. I'm engaged to be married, I trust my Fiancee with my life, but I will not let him photograph or video us having sex.

In the off chance that he shows the wrong person, or we divorce/break up, I really don't want it used out of anger/spite.

Do what you're comfortable with, Northside, but don't do anything that you'll regret.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

If you are not comfortable with it, do not do it. There really has to be a great deal of trust in such an action. I may be old fashioned but it is not something you should consider before being married. While married people do turn on each other, before marriage there is even less of a commitment and easier for one little thing to generate the anger/spite to cause one to use this to embarrass the other.

I say this as someone who enjoys filming sex with my wife - but I waited many years after we were married until she was comfortable about it, did not push it, and after we had gone through enough experiences where I knew there was no way I would be tempted to share them with others. Even though we enjoy it, I strongly tell others to proceed (if at all) with lots of caution down this road.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Don't do it, man. It will ruin your chance at becoming President one day, I just know it.

5. Northside

Gold Member

I already was President....... of our Motorcycle club, so that's not a worry, besides those guys all know I'm bangin' that chick anyway. Thanks for your concern C.L. I saw who Clinton was bangin' and I am already gettin' better stuff than that President!

#5 Northside, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. queenannie

queenannie New Member

I sooo wouldn't do it if I were you ! stuff like this only ever leads to trouble ! even with people you think you can trust 100% be very careful it might seem like fun at the time but it's very likely to come back and bite you in the ass later !