[Ask a Girl] Girl without sex, how long?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SexologistHlp, Jul 12, 2012.

1. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Hi

I broke up with my girl about a year ago and it seems that she has still not moved on. We were friends too so from time to time I get worried if she is just acting that she has not moved on just to get me back.

I just refuse to believe that she is not having any sex for almost a year now.

Any comments, specially from ladies about how long have you been able to stop yourself from having sex.

thanx

2. imisscali

imisscali New Member

How long were you guys dating before you broke up? Maybe she isn't completely over you or maybe she is faking it. Were you her first boyfriend or the one who took her virginity?

As for me, when I broke up with my first boyfriend (I was 17), I was completely devastated. He was cheating on me and I didn't want to completely let him go. I eventually pulled myself together and moved on after 6 months. As for not having sex, it wasn't until I was 19 before I had sex again and that was with my now husband. After the breakup and before I got into another relationship, I would mess around with other guys such as giving each other oral or touching each other, but I wouldn't have sex because I only wanted to have sex with someone I was in a relationship with.

I can't say she's not having sex or she is because I don't know the girl. One way you can see if she truly is ok (if she won't be honest with you) is check her Facebook page, if you can look at it. You can tell a lot about a person by what they post on Facebook; at least I think so.

3. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Well I've known women who have gone a year or longer without sex but I imagine it's quite unusual. It might just be that she has been having sex with other guys and maybe she just doesn't tell you about it since she's afraid it might make you feel bad or she thinks it might hurt your feelings...

4. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

@imisscali, Thanks for your help. We were together for more than 5 years. We both lost our virginity to each other. And we were first partner for each other as BF GF.

From her FB I can surely see that she has been doing much better now, I see few happy post and friendly stuff going on but nothing that indicates any guy in her life. For the kind of girl she is I am quite sure she wont commit herself to another relation until I marry someone else. If she does than I will be pretty happy honestly.

She is 26 now and we had sex almost every other day in our long relation I just dont understand how can she not have sex.

Thanx

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

It's quite common for women to go for long periods without sexual activity. I hate the myth that if you've got to be seeing others to have moved on. They say "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." Maybe she's just too busy for a relationship, or taking him out to "find herself". Also, maybe she's developed a deeper relationship with her fingers and toys.

6. Gr8SxLfe

Gr8SxLfe New Member

The longest I've ever gone with out sex was almost 3 years. I lost my virginity at 14, had sex with him a few times, then we broke up and didn't have sex again until I was almost 17. At the time, it wasn't just that much of a big deal, considering I had only had sex with one person its not like I knew what I was missing. But after I got more sexually experienced, the longest I've gone was maybe 6 months.
    Not to be a debbie downer, but no matter how many women deny this, almost all women lie to their exes about their recent sexcapades, especially if they still have feelings for them. I think its to cover their asses, because we still want to have sex, but not tell you just in case you ever want to get back with us.

Do you still have feelings for her? Why is her sex life so important to you?

7. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Hi Gr8SxLfe, thanks for your help. I have spent so much time with her and in the imp phase of life we helped each other find/perform/establish at work and other basic things. Even when we are not dating I still worry about her being fine. There is some curiosity too :)

I find it very hard to believe that while she is surrounded by so many people at work, has a nice body, good educated a performer at work how can no guy has been able to convince her for sex?

She does not use toys but yes loves to play with the clit. I am sure from time to time she must be having self pleasure in bed.

I know she is not willing to get into a relationship but If she is having sex then may be at least she is giving guys a chance to win her heart somehow. I feel sex at least forces you to go out and try.

Thanx