Girl uses pot

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by outofmymind, Jan 14, 2012.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

This doesn't have much to do with sex, sex with her is good, but anyway... I don't like smoking of any kind, tobacco or marijuana. And whenever we hang out, she takes me outside and says "here", handing me her rolled up joint. So I take it, take a puff, and hand it back. Then she starts bugging me saying "You didn't even inhale!", then she hands it back, "Smoke the whole thing!". I never smoke the whole thing, but she always does this.

I don't care if she smokes, she can do what she wants, but I don't like to breath anything besides air. I'm a little worried what might become of this later if we get more involved with each other.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why don't you just tell her that you don't smoke? Humoring her and taking a hit and faking that you're enjoying it will only become the problem later.

It's better to say now "look, I don't care if you do it, but it's really not my thing" and move on about it. If she cares about you, your choice to not smoke shouldn't be an issue.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

From personal experience, sex is enhanced whenever I get done smoking! You should be thankful you found a girl who enjoys this!

4. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I getcha. Theres always people like that. But if she really likes you, then she won't force you to smoke. I would just come out and tell her straight up. But make sure you mention that you don't mind if she does it, so it doesn't seem like an ultimatum. Just say you don't want to smoke.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I would say that you state your stance and stand your ground.
    If she can't respect that and value your opinion think about other things you will have diff point of view on in life. Give it a try and have her at least respect this and this should show a reasonable person.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

A reasonable person shouldn't try to push ANY substance onto another with the exception of life saving medication.

7. RawDog

RawDog Member

Both are being childish about this.

She shouldn't be pressuring you, even if it were in jest. You should never have humored her in the first place if you feel this way.

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I agree with everyone else, she shouldn't push it on you and you shouldn't humor her. Pot can be a lot of fun, but if you don't like it, you shouldn't be forced to smoke it. If you want to try it, but don't want to SMOKE it, there are other options. Brownies are a staple of the college party scene.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

pot butter for baking confectioneries is simple to make and quite tasty.

My husband swears up and down if they legalize it that I have to have a special section of my(whenever I open one) bakery for the above products.

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I thought you owned an adult shop? Well, the two often go together quite nicely. :p

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol, we operate an online adult shop darlin. I'm going to school for my pastry and bakery management degree so I can own my own bakery one day :p

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Aha Mitt is learning how to place a bun in the oven ;)
    Sorry a bit weak but just couldn't help myself.
    BTW I like mine iced.....

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The only girl who uses pot that I would tolerate is using the one under the bed on a freezing wet night when the dunny is outside :eyes