Girl repellent?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, May 27, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Man i feel liek total girl repellent heres the run down

-Havent had a gf in like 5 or 6 years NEVER had a serious gf
    -Virgin
    -6' tall
    -145-150 pounds

I mean in hs i was alway fairly popular im now out and also moved from michigan to florida for a change

but i was a jock (not meat heat type) but by like definition i was a jock played sports and such more people knew me then i knew.

I physically i am told that i am not bad looking i mean i lift weights and do other things to keep in shape i run, roller blade and play LOTS of basketball.

The features i am most worried about and find my biggest flaws is i frequently have acne flair ups not liek a pizza face kind but REALLY lowers my confidence and i have well a fucked up nose...its kind of large more so fat then long. And on top of that its a lil crooked and the bridge is out of shape (i broke it about 3 times and it has taken its toll)

I knwo what i want in a girl and i admit am sumwhat picky (possibly shallow) about looks but i mean i have seen SOOOOOOOOOO many girls that physically just get me going and a lot that i just love their personality as well. I have also thought that i have the looks and rest of me was appealing enuff to get a girl like that but now im starting to thing that maybe those girls are simply "out of my league"

At this point my confidence is just totally SHOT and im just at the point i shy totally away from any interaction with certain girls. And no matter what i cant seem to MAKE myself change or MAKE myself go talk to them or anything.

And what possibly makes it worse is im the type that WONT settle for ANYTHING LESS than what i want. I find it might be a bad thing. Maybe i dont know just so unsure about it.

Im so lost and depressed about it and lost ever shred of confidence over the years. I mean i admit most girls tend to tell me im pretty good looking but im at the point i just cant even feel like they are telling the truth anymore.

I have even considered seeing a doctor (shrink)or sumthing bout it.

I have posted SEVERAL pics in the multimedia section some may have seen. Other may not but anyways i dont even know how to ask for help....but thats what im doing. Please any advice or just discuss tell ur own storys.

I know that was long but thanks to those who read it.

2. Pride

Pride New Member

3. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Pride, I can sort of understand where you are coming from. Maybe you should try changing who you hang out with and who you associate yourself with so you can meet different people or different women. Tell me, what is it EXACTLY that you want in a woman? You should step out of the box and rethink what you want in a girl..You'd be suprised at what's out there that you could be missing. It shouldn't just be about physical attraction, ya know.

4. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Acne played a big role on how you present yourself to others. When I was your age I had it real bad and would actually shy away from girls. There are so many products on the market these days they did not have back when I was young. My daughter uses Pro-Active and it works wonders, but you have to use it regular for it to work. I was also 120#'s at this age that even made it worse for me, I was not the jock all the girls went for. Maybe post some full pictures of yourself and we can give you more feedback. Just looking at a cock really does not matter to me, haha. I had the same sexual frustrations as you when I was 18, and two of my friends took me on a little ride, not telling me where we were going of course. It was just inside the Nevada border to a little house out in the middle of know where > you can see where this is going, ha. I lost my virginity to a 30 year old Asian that was just beautiful. I was like a little kid in a candy store. She took her time with me as I told her I was a virgin. Wow! I can do this! After I left the house, I thought I was the biggest stud on earth! LOL. Well, not really. This did help me latter on. Just a thought. You have to feel good about yourself!!! feel good about yourself when you look in the mirror!! If not, you will shy away and always feel depressed. Good luck to you, it will all work out.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

I do actually have several "types" i would go for and personality is EXTREMELY important to me. But at the same time i MUST have that initial physical attraction to not only their appearance but in some ways their style...i would post pics becuz i am not sure how to explain it....but if i got pics they would be of girls who i actually know. Which i guess if im getting them off myspace or sumthing wouldnt be entirely bad since they are public anyways but im not sure bout that. What do you think?

Well i have tried quite a bit and the stuff works for like a week or so and thats it. Soap and water has worked better than anything really. Its not just that i have it but also that it just always feels irritated so i get reminded its there or i feel that it looks irritated so it like glows red. I have not used proactive yet....but will soon be using something thats just coming out thats supposed to be even better than proactive so i hope it works. It comes out like the first week of june.

Here is the thread with some pics of me. Didnt seem to get much attention as most do. Wonder why :ugh

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=9636

6. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Thank you for the pics. I agree with Puss-n-boots, go with maybe some long hair, add a mustash. Go for the Bad Boy look and you will Rock!

7. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

first of all there is no "league" when love is involved. It takes time to find the right girl, millions of guys dont have a girlfriend and many never will. You are only 18 and I think you are putting way to much pressure on yourself to have a girlfriend. The time will come and it always does!

8. On_Top

On_Top New Member

Um, I found no problem whatsoever with your pictures.
    As a matter of fact, I was kinda disappointed you in live in Florida, whilst I live in New England.

9. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Agreed. I can understand you want to be with someone, but at the same time it takes time.

10. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

Also what you want now at 18 might not be what you want at say 25, don't rush it!