Girl Queef

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Mar 31, 2004.

?

Do women get embarrassed when/if they queef?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2004.
  1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

Do women get embarassed about queefing? Just talked to my gf about it and she kinda got irritated/embarassed about it and said that every girl does. Iv never known. Do they?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Yes, all women queef but not each & everytime they have sex. It's a normal thing but it can be embarrassing. Queefing happens when air gets trapped inside of her & it has to come out some how...so it's nothing that we can really control. Usually the culprit of it is from strenious sexual activities & certain positions (from behind or when the womans legs are up on the mans shoulders while he's on top) can causes this.

The only time I've ever gotten embarrassed about it is when I'm with a new partner. It's definitely not the most sexy sounding thing that happens, but it's perfectly normal. Just don't make a big deal out of it with her & make her feel comfortable.
    Hope this helps you!

3. hurley

hurley New Member

I know its something that girls do. Was just wondering if they think its embarrassing. Thanks Michelle

4. naed24

naed24 New Member

i think my gf is embarrassed whenever she queef. but its ok with me its generally my doing whenever we do the doggie style. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.