Girl on Top

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nycgirl99, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

I always feel really self conscious when im on top like im not sure what im doing. any suggestions???

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

The only way to get better at it is to keep practicing. Encourage your partner to give you feedback so you know what he likes, what he doesn't like, and what he's indifferent towards.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice, practice, practice. You should be having sex a lot more often. :lol

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Just climb on and start riding. He won't mind. And like all the ladies said, practice, practice, practice.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yeah! Practice makes perfect!

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

Try alternating , face him sometimes and other times switch around and face his toes....my wife does that and whichever way shes facing is great.....towards me I can lick her nipples and away from me I get a view of her lovely ass...its all good!!:brow

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Tell him to enjoy your luscious, curvy, rear end with his hands, while try out the movements that pleasure you the most! Guys like it when a girl goes after her own pleasure! It's a super turn on!

9. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

You can also sit on it and really "take it in" while moving your hips in a circular motion. works for me.

10. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

This is really the only way my wife can consistently get off with me.

For it to work though, I can't just lay there. I have try and push myself as far into her as I can and aim for the front wall and flex my abdomen to a certain extent to give her a nice firm place to grind her clit against.

She doesn't really like any distractions like other groping and touching when she is doing it, and she really just focuses on grinding her clit forwards and backwards against me until she cums, none of this circular motion stuff or bouncing on it what have you.

Just try getting it in and going back and forth and see how it goes.

11. duttylittle1

duttylittle1 New Member

it take practice... what i did way back was dim the lights.... turn round so my back is to him (they like that)...

or the other one.... reverse missionary... slip him in and lie flat on him as he would on top... and i figured out to work him in and out while in that position.... it took practice and is hard to explain but it works..

also grinding those hips!

12. Kanto

Kanto Member

Usually I don't need too much help when the mrs is on top. I've got the great view to keep me aroused.

When you're on top, feel free to explore, find out what feels best. And when you reach orgasm, your lover will be rewarded with the view of your lust-filled eyes.

13. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Blind-fold and baby oil!

Blind-fold yourself, and have your guy slick you up with a full bottle of baby oil! Then climb up and rock out!

14. igor

Gold Member

Stay vertical unless he wants you to lay on him. Give him a chance to play with your boobs and look into your face. My wife would always lay on me - never sit up and do any moving herself. So OK it was a bit different but I also had to do all the thrusting and when I lay on my back like that for very long, I'd get a "Charlie Horse" and that would pretty much ruin the moment.

15. duttylittle1

duttylittle1 New Member

oh charlie horses kill.... i figured how to work it away while i keep on going... and when i lie down on him.. i do the work ;)

16. ChatMeUp1

ChatMeUp1 Banned

This is really one of my favorite positions for many reasons. First, she can move me around inside of her whatever way she wants. Those sensations can be great for both! It's also nice because I can rest a little bit. If she's facing me, I love being able to watch her boobs bounce and suck on them from time to time. It was mentioned above, but reverse missionary is also nice because it creates a new and different angle to slide in and out. I had an early experience with reverse missionary and have never forgotten it! :)

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This old thread is closed. If you wish to discuss this topic, please start a new thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.