Girl friend squirts--a lot

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lolzzz, Sep 20, 2008.

1. lolzzz

lolzzz New Member

Hey,

New to forums. My girl friend squirts a lot during intercourse.

I know this is going to sound silly, but what can I buy that is waterproof/bed friendly that I can purchase to put on top of the covers on the bed that is also comfortable?

I don't want to keep having to wash my sheets every night...Just something that's fairly cheap and I can toss in the washer every couple of times.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You can buy a mattress pad with a vinyl backing at Wal-mart, Target, etc. They have some cotton blend padding on the top and are backed with plastic. If you wash it hang to dry though, or it gets all out of shape. Better buy two.....

3. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

We also bought a cotton/vinyl backing one for my daughter in case she wets the bed!

They work really well and are not noisey like the other (plastic) matress protectors.

Thinking about getting one myself to have a bit of oiled up fun ;)

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Funny how beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? Dude, I'll sleep in a wet spot, I don't mind...I'd gladly wash sheets every night...why don't you just enjoy the gift you've got and don't worry so much about the cleanup!

That said ;), the cotton and plastic/rubber-backed mattress pads that the above ladies mentioned is probably a good choice. Don't get the plain plastic ones though...nothing could be more distracting and uncomfortable!

BD