[Mixed] Girl enjoying oral

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by octavius, Sep 19, 2011.

1. octavius

Gold Member

Stumbled across this video. I'd love to see more if there are any other clips out there. The video comes across as a real situation caught on tape. I think she's great (very comfortable with her sexuality and enjoying the attention)...especially when she reacts to him licking her anus.

eFukt.com | His Penis Is Bigger Than Yours

2. Paula

Gold Member

I think there are better

3. octavius

Gold Member

If you know of any amateur stuff like it, I'd like to see it. Nothing produced though...just doesn't interest me unless it's a non scripted situation.

4. Paula

Gold Member

well, even I can do better than that. Sucking a dick is more than sucking. It is an art.

And I enjoy the art.

5. Paula

Gold Member

6. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

Art. thats a unique way of looking at it.

#6 Bobby3000, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  7. octavius

Gold Member

I wasn't really saying she was doing a great job on him... what I like about the vid is that she is having fun. What turns me on the most in videos or in real life for that matter is when the woman is really enjoying herself. Its not just the orgasm...its the process. Like I love prolonged foreplay of any kind and it makes the orgasm so much better. The video you posted.... bit disturbed that she did anal first and then sucked on his cock but she was definitely a pro. I don't think most women could handle/do half the things she was doing.

Nice to know there are ladies who like giving oral though. I love love love giving oral but I rarely get it (especially now). Until I read forums like this one I really thought giving oral sex was a chore for most girls. My wife doesn't/won't try. The thing is I'm patient and she doesn't like it....so why make her do something she doesn't like. That's just not my thing.

#7 octavius, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011