Gifts from my neighbor...part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by AWifesLust, May 4, 2015.

?

Should I write more?

1. My hands are sticky and I can't breathe (yes)!

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I'm completely flaccid and I hate you (no)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If you feel like it slut (maybe)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AWifesLust

Gold Member

This is just a little story I've added to, a paragraph at a time for quite a while now. Decided to post it for anyone's enjoyment. I'm by no means a pro writer so I apologize in a advance.
    Please feel free to leave any comments about what you like, what you didn't, whatever. Keep in mind I'm not trying to publish a damn novel so being OVERLY critical is a waste of time.

Gifts from my neighbor
    We've lived in our neighborhood now almost 9 years. It's a nice fairly quite middle class neighborhood. Not in a suburb, but an older established one in the city limits. We got far more house for our money here than we would have in the Burbs, and we made sure we bought in a pocket of the city that goes to the better, suburban school district rather than the cash strapped city schools. This became more of a plus for future resale value as we waited to have children.

Most of our neighbors had always been friendly enough. We all may have not been hanging out every weekend, but we would wave and say hello. Ask about people's kids. Normal small talk. There were young families and some older folks. There was one single owner around. A younger professional man lived in the house whose back yard butted up against ours, slightly caddie corner. He had moved in almost two years prior, buying the house himself when he was 23. I'd heard that he was some sort of young exec although I had no idea what kind of industry. He was handsome enough, and jogged around the neighborhood regularly.

Our relationship, if you wanted to call it that, up until last spring was quite uneventful. He'd come to one open cook-out at our house the summer after he moved in. My cousin had decide he was super bachelor and proceeded to openly hit on him as she drank more and more. Nothing came out it, no harm no foul. My view of him started to change one cool early spring afternoon.

It was late march or early April, and actually unseasonably warm for the time at a brisk 58 degrees. Unlike most other women I knew my temp always ran hot. I welcomed the opportunity to open the windows and allow the spring breeze into the house. I was off on a 3 day weekend, having had to take Monday as a personal day or lose the time. My husband at work, I'd enjoyed tea on the front porch just after he left and a long lazy bubble bath after that.

Feeling very relaxed, I wrapped my damp towel around me and sat at the foot of our bed. Our bedroom has windows on the the northeast facing sides with our bed under them. I grabbed the baby oil and slid the towel off letting it lie under my ass on the bed. As I always did I began to rub the sweet lightly scented oil first on my shoulders then down my arms. Next was my chest and onto my breasts, stomach and thighs. As often happened too, rubbing the oil over my soft skin started to bring out some wetness between my thighs. Smiling slightly to myself I scooted my ass back in the bed some, lay back and spread my legs. Looking at the ceiling both my hands slid slowly down between my glistening oiled thighs onto my damp pussy. The first two fingers on my right hand worked in slow circles around my clit. The two from my left parted my smooth lips and entered me. My hips were grinding, lifting slightly off the bed as I began to fuck myself faster and harder. My lips parted as I sucked in more air, my heart racing. Small moans escaped my lips as as I brought my fingers from inside my cunt up to my mouth sucking and licking my sticky juice from them. I propped myself up on one elbow as my back arched hard. I let out a loud moan and yell as my pussy exploded on my hand. I keep going. Working my clit and then spanking her. I almost can't breathe when I look out the window and see my neighbor, Jeff, the now 25 year old across the yard, staring straight at me from his window. In the midst of my massive orgasm I'm paralyzed. I feel my face blush hot with embarrassment as I think I can see him pleasuring himself as well. My eyes widen. His shirt is pulled up slightly. I can clearly see his hand vigorously jerking his hard dick. Finally my orgasm releases me and I fall back onto my bed. Chest heaving my tits up and down. Sweat collected on them and my forehead I roll onto the the floor out of Jeff's view.

I bury my face in the soft carpet as I pant hard still trying to recover from my glorious self fucking. Over and over in my head I question what I know I saw. In my complete embarrassment I feel it laced with a very strong lining of excitement. I'd always liked some minor exhibitionism from time to time. A blow job in the car in a park. A quickie behind a building. But never had I actually been spied on without me knowing the risk of it happening.

I ended up falling asleep naked and wet right there on the floor. The adrenaline crash sucked all my remaining energy out. When I awoke I showered again. Thinking about what had happened I realized it's not like I went to great lengths to conceal myself. I decide that what's done is done. I get dressed and go about my day.

I was somehow a little nervous when hubby arrived home. As if somehow Jeff would have stopped him and reported on the incident. I knew it was paranoia and that irrational fear soon faded.

The hubby and I made passionate love that night before going to sleep. I dozed off satisfied and spent. Soon though, I began to dream. My subconscious apparently wasn't ready to let that afternoons happening fade just yet. I dreamt that I was riding my husband on our bed, but it was in the middle of an open field. I was working him over good when I see Jeff in the distance, naked and his cock hard. The sight makes me clamp my pussy down around hubby's dick. Jeff smiles and nods his head knowingly as he cums without ever touching his substantial white cock. I stare at it as he spurts out thick white semen over and over. My heart races as it feels like he'll never stop cumming.

I shoot up in bed with a jolt. My husband mumbles something in his sleep and I pat his shoulder and whisper to him it's ok, go back to sleep. Feeling a large puddle under me I check and realize I've had a full on wet dream. Shaking my head i slip gently out of bed and head to the kitchen.

I make myself a cup of tea to try to calm down and relax. Sitting in my robe in our breakfast nook I blow gently on my tea then sip the herbal remedy slowly. I gaze out the window towards the house of my tormentor. I find my mind wondering if he came while watching me. Wondering how he felt about it. Wondering if he slept nude. Once again, I feel the butterflies rumbling through my stomach and the muscles in my vagina waking up. Stop it. I scold myself. This is silly. Insane even! But I can't help it. Right there on the wooden chair I look out across the blackness of night towards Jeff's and finger fuck myself again.

I wake up the next morning, my face flat on the breakfast nook table. My robe hangs open in the front. I sit up looking around and am glad that hubby isn't awake yet. It's Tuesday and his alarm will sound any minute. I pull my robe closed tying the belt snug. I put in my slippers and head out onto the driveway to retrieve the newspaper. At the base of the drive near the mailbox I find a small box with with a red ribbon and bow tied around it. I look around confused. No one in sight.

I quickly bring the paper and present into the kitchen and as quietly and quickly as possible. I open the gift. Inside there is a gift card to bed bath and beyond. And a note.

"I truly hope there are no hard feelings from what happened yesterday. I'm sorry. It was an accident. I looked up and there you were. Please accept this GC, maybe you can purchase some new very thick curtains to keep out any prying eyes.. :)"
    Jeff

"PS: i know this is a terrible attempt at humor. I hope you can forgive me."

Standing in my robe at the kitchen counter, looking down at what I thought was a very sweet gesture, I smile at the note. I had been trying to think of what I would say if I saw Jeff. I never had come up with anything. I decided I'd send him a little gift back to let him know I bore no ill will.

That day I picked up a blindfold on my way home from work. I hand wrote a short note of my own and put them in a small gift box.

"Here's a blindfold for you, just in case you think you might see something you shouldn't be seeing in the future. My curtains are just fine how they are. No hard feelings at all."

Halle

I smiled hoping my note didn't sound too flirty. That night while my hubby was grilling steaks for our dinner I went for a jog. I discretely left the box in Jeff's mailbox. I was pleased that the little incident had worked out so well.

In the first couple weeks following Jeff and I's "moment" I had passed him only a few times. We would wave politely as our cars passed. I found myself genuinely smiling at him as we did. I had several similar dreams to the one I had that night, with similar orgasm inducing results. I told myself that wasn't terrible. It was a hot situation and the dreams were just fantasy. Everyone has them.

Late one Saturday night a couple weeks afterward, Brian and I had some drinks and adjourned to the bedroom to finish the evening. Picking me up into a standing 69, we both went to work with our mouths. He lay on the bed, still in our 69 now with me on top. After several minutes of intense oral fucking, I jumped up and in the dim light of our bedroom sat down on his mocha dick and started riding him backwards cowgirl style....
    TBC

Mb91, Ohnocam, danrb007 and 4 others like this.
  2. Bird20

Gold Member

Sounds very good and naughty

AWifesLust likes this.
  3. AWifesLust

Gold Member

And BTW it is fiction lol

4. arugula

Gold Member

Great story! Looking forward to the next installment! I hope it involves
    Great story! Looking forward to the next installment! I hope it involves those succulent lips...

AWifesLust likes this.
  5. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

wow. got me hard in places

AWifesLust likes this.
  6. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Hmmmm we'll see ;)

arugula likes this.
  7. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Good!

8. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Very hot story, please continue honey...mmm

AWifesLust likes this.
  9. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Should I post the next part as a reply or in a whole new thread? Thoughts? Opinions?

Mb91 likes this.
  10. Bird20

Gold Member

Continue here

AWifesLust likes this.
  11. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Fiction or not..I think its you fantasy!! ,Great read! Fun to imagine! and I'm hoping the next installment is as good as the first!!

AWifesLust likes this.
  12. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Well obviously I've thought about the scenarios so maybeeeeee it's a fantasy ;)

13. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Part 2
    backwards cowgirl style.

My hands grip his thick thighs as my hips swirl and buck hard on his dick. Moaning my eyes wander off out our windows. Just past the backyard tree line I can see neighbor Jeff, sitting on his second story deck. He's smoking a cigar and has a snifter of dark liquor in the other hand. My tits bounce as I ride my husbands cock. Jeff takes a long drag of his cigar and as I watch him,his eyes fall once again onto me. A wave of heat washes over my body. I make no attempt to stop. Not sure if he can even see us in the low light, I realize I don't give a fuck. Hell, I admit to myself I hope he can! In the low light I see him raise the hand with the cigar in it, obviously waving to me. The realization that he can see and is watching makes me let out a long moan.

"Ughhhhhhhh!!" I exclaim as my walls tighten around Brian's dick.

"Mmmmm shit damn baby yeaaaaa ride that shit!" He yells loudly over the wet sounds of my pussy.

I wink across the lawns at Jeff licking and biting my lip. I see him take a deep breath as he finishes his drink and sets the glass on a table next to him. His hand slides onto the front of his shorts rubbing in long and slow strokes and I smile broadly.

"Yes!" I mouth at him "do it!" I silently say to him hoping somehow he can see.

Maybe he did. He extinguishes his cigar and slides one hand down inside his loose basketball shorts. I see the front of them bounce up and down in Rhythm with my bounces. It's exhilarating! I get tunnel vision. All I can see is my almost stranger of a neighbor stroking his cock while watching me ride a dick like my life depends on it.

As Brian spanks my ass hard and moans louder I watch as Jeff pulls his shorts down allowing his throbbing cock to pop out. I'm taken aback for a second at just how big it looks. I grab my tits with both hands. Sucking my own nipples as I feel myself about to cum. I lean back on Brian as my cum oozes down his dick all over his thighs and the bed.I let out a loud yell of ecstasy that I'm sure Jeff, and other neighbors perhaps, can hear through the open windows.

As my hips slow in their movements I still can't take my eyes off the naughty neighbor. His head lays back in his chair as he does fucking work on his cock. Feverishly he beats it. Finally, I see a huge explosion of white cum shoot up into the air. Then another! I lose count as I'm giddy with his impressive display. Seeing him openly cum into the cool night air sends my pussy back into orgasm once again. I bite my lip so hard I'm afraid it may bleed. I feel Brian explode into me, filling my insides with his welcome sperm.

I slept very hard, very well, that night. Naked with Brian in our sweat and my own cum. I awoke feeling refreshed and light on my feet. Singing as I showered and dressed for work, I was in a wonderful mood. Brian and I both headed out to our jobs, and as Usual I returned home a full hour and a half before he would. Walking briskly up the front walk I almost didn't notice the shiny red gift bag sitting just off the front porch. My heart lept out of my chest and I felt almost lightheaded for a moment. I grabbed the bag and quickly headed inside.

I sat simply staring at the bag for a few long minutes. Finally my hands trembled as I looked inside. A pint of cognac and a single cigar inside. Along with another note:
    "Halle, please forgive my intrusions once again into you and your husbands privacy. These are my favorite ways to relax, and they served me very well last night. Hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed your show."

I let out an audible sigh as I read the note for a second time. This one was purposely ever slightly more flirtatious. To help quell my racing brain I opened the bottle and took a long swig straight from the bottle. After a few more sips I'd relaxed and even allowed myself to enjoy the gesture. A sly grin crossed my lips as I decided what my next token for my neighbor would be.

Mb91, Ohnocam, danrb007 and 4 others like this.
  14. Bird20

Gold Member

Awesome second part very good story telling

AWifesLust likes this.
  15. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Wow. Did I tell you my name is now Jeff?

AWifesLust likes this.
  16. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

Excellent story, very arousing

AWifesLust likes this.
  17. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Thank you so much guys I'll post the next part soon

18. Mikey22

Gold Member

I Like it:) Verry HOT Keep it going

19. danrb007

Gold Member

Wow great story. Wish I was Jeff!!

20. da_rk

Gold Member

The type of neighbour everyone fantasises about! :)