gf's younger sister

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by coldsteel86, Feb 16, 2014.

1. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

My gf has a younger sister named Emily she is about 5'6" tall 110pounds long hair, brunette. She has a great personality outgoing and funny,smart.
    Since I have met her I always wanted to bang her. I had a dream last night she was sitting on the couch in the living room, we were home alone of course just me and her. I walk out of the master bedroom and stand in front of her and she looks me up and down. I take my shirt off and drop my boxers which by now my cock is getting hard so it kinda springs out when my shorts slide over it. She laughs and tells me to walk over to her. I stand in front of her as she sit on the couch and starts stroking my cock until I'm hard.
    Then she takes me in her mouth looking up at me as she sucks my cock moaning the whole way......
    and then I woke up.

KatieSweet and Mikey22 like this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Damn!,,,Don't you hate waking up when a dream like that hapens?...Can't never get it back like it was.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ah, but did you wake up with the solution in hand?
    That is the question!

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  4. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I just want her to suck me off and let me have my way with her! Lick and tongue and finger her clit! Squeeze her perky little tits and pinch her nipples!
    God she would be so much fun in bed!
    Then have her open wide cause I would bust a nut and blow a huge load in her mouth!

5. JonJo

Gold Member

So why is your gf still your gf if you are having these feelings about her sister?

luvbug likes this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Twins right?

7. JonJo

Gold Member

In his dreams

8. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

No they are not twins.
    My gf is still my gf because we share a deeper connection than sex. I just want to bang her sister cause I think she is hot. I'm not the only guy out there that has dreamed about banging his gf/wife sister.

Now if I had a choice between my gf or her sister I would choose my gf. Her sister is hot but she is much sexier!

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Kinkycouple00

Kinkycouple00 Member

My wife's sister has a hot body, she was a cheerleader at school and even today she wears very sexy clothing. I always teased her saying her bf would be very lucky in bed. I night she saw me fucking her sister (my wife). I almost tore my wife's lingerie and fucked her doggystyle. Next day when my wife wasn't around, my SIL came to me and said that she wanted what my wife was getting from me. I thought she was me. One day I went to her place on some work, she was alone watching tv and was wearing school girl kinda dress. I took the opportunity and started talking dirty, she caught my signal, she resisted and acted innocent at first. But she knew if she missed the opportunity she'd never what her sister was enjoying. Within few minutes she took my penis out of my pants and rubbed all over her face. I didnt't let her blow me for too long as I was curious to bang her. I took her to her bedroom and finished the work within few minutes. As she had never fucked an experience married man she didn't wanna stop. After I was done she said that nobody was gonna come home for another few hours. I asked her to wear her schoolgirl costume and took my time banging her this time;)

10. BCourt84

BCourt84 New Member

Why don't you propose a 3 way between the two of them and yourself?

11. Jake_or

Gold Member

I tend to always want my partners sisters.... just curious if they act and look the same in the bedroom... =p

12. Amature

Gold Member

Dang, just my luck! My wife has no sisters, and I'm not attracted to any of her three brothers! :(

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Gf has no siblings, but does have some smoking hot friends that I'd love to fuck

HotForHoney likes this.