gf's blowjob can't get me off

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MaDMoSoN, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaDMoSoN

MaDMoSoN New Member

My girlfriend and i have been going out for alittle over 3 months and i've been doing stuff to her and getting her to have orgasims. But she has never done anything with a guy and it took me until 3 days ago for her to actually give me a blowjob. To say the truth it wasn't that good, and after about 30min i told her just to give up. I don't know how to go about telling her how you give a blowjob without pissing her off. And i think it will be even harder to get her to do it again since she failed the first time.

So if you guys have any suggestions to help solve my situation that would be a big help.

2. jsmith9802

jsmith9802 New Member

As a woman, who is experience a similiar thing with the guy I am dating, I think for a guy to tell the girl what he likes helps, if there is good communication between the two of you she will appreciate it as well. She is probably having anxiety about not being able to please you and get you off. When I first started giving blowjobs I just relaxed and actually did some research on the web to learn about how to give them. I think you both need to work together in this effort so you both get something out of it. Just remember not to say "this is how so and so used to do it" just say i like it when you do this or if you did this it might help. And you have to relax to, you being nervous doesn't help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.