GF wants to try something new

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by luv2fck, Sep 8, 2005.

1. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

ok so heres what she suggested. since we started having anal sex and me licking and tongue f***ing her ass she thinks everything should be equal. so she wants to start licking and tongue f***ing my ass, which isn't bad and i don't mind. She also wants to start fingering my ass and using a vibrator on me while she gives me head and such. the fingering is ok she has done it before slightly but not hardcore, i'm more concerned about the vibrator. i know she really wants to and is excited for it and i'm going to let her because i love her but i'm just alittle nervous and not sure what to expect. anyone wanna enlighten me?

2. loveitrough

Gold Member

Make sure you take it slow and use lots of lube, your first time you could be a little sore afterwards but the more you do it the soreness will go away and in fact begins to feel extreamly good. My wife and I started out with just fingers and then a small vibe now she uses a pretty large vibrating strap-on . I love it when she gets in the mood to play with the strap-on :D

3. Eros

Eros New Member

Damn - wish my wife would do that - you lucky bastards!!

4. loveitrough

Gold Member

Have you ever asked her to try this with you ? She might want to give it a try. Its not for everybody but for us its another fun way to please each other. Sometimes I will put the strap-on on and will fuck her pussy with it at the same time while I fuck her in the ass with my cock. She goes crazy when we do this this. She will start slamming her pussy and ass against me. When she cums the whole world knows (screamer) Then she will put the strap-on and fuck the hell out of me. I get so worked up I shoot a ton of cum all over the place and the whole world knows when I cum (moaner) ;)

5. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

big rubber willie up the bum...sounds sore....donno if i could take that
    mind you i suppose it wouldnt hurt after a while..

6. Goodwitch13

Goodwitch13 New Member

loveit, your speaking my desires.... Ever since my husband and I explored this avenue we have been taking advantage of it every chance we can. Its wonderful to have that role play adventure that leads to you both being 100% satisfied. Yummy