GF wants me to pee in diapers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Dec 30, 2007.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

The headline says it all. She hasn't asked me directly in the form of a question/request, but mentioned the idea twice. She wants to put a diaper on me, let me pee in the diaper. I simply told her it "doesn't appeal to me". She WILL mention it again, so what should I reply if I think it's plain dirty (dirty in the non-clean sense) and gross. [And I though men were the ones with the strangest ideas]. Comments?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

If you are uncomfortable with it, tell her, and then suggest something else she might like. I'd just be straight with her about not being down with it.

3. cook74

Gold Member

Personally I don't see anything wrong with doing what your partner wants. Hygiene should not be an issue as you are wearing a diaper.

I actually think that the peeing might not be so important, you could just wear the diaper, suck on you thumb, maybe even let her spank you a couple of times etc. :dgrin That might be enough to satisfy her.

If you are really uncomfortable with the scenario then just tell her.

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I dunno dude...I'd say try it one time, what the heck...you mind find that you like it, OR (more likely) you might get a totally unexpected reaction from her that you'll really like. Plus, you can always ask her to give you a kink back...that seems like such a good exchange (being willing to try some new things with each other). Put your inhibitions aside and go for it...

BD

5. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

i like alot of crazy shit, but id have to go with a no on that one.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Why will she mention it again? One "no" is plenty enough. You could say, "I'm not comfortable with this idea, but if I should change my mind and decide that I would feel comfortable trying it, I promise I'll let you know." If your partner continues to bug you about it, you may want to ask yourself whether or not you really want to be with a woman who doesn't respect your boundaries.

Frankly, I don't blame you for not wanting to go there :ugh *shudders* This actually sounds like one of those freaky "Dear Abby" type scenarios: "My girlfriend makes me wear diapers and pee in them. Is she nuts or what? Signed, Not Feeling Pampered" "Dear Not Feeling Pampered, If your girlfriend insists on treating you like a baby, why not take full advantage of your situation? Tell her that you've mentally regressed as a result of having to play the role of 'mommy's little boy' and are no longer capable of holding down a job or performing any other duties that would normally be expected of a grown man. From now on she'll have to cut up your food and play Here Comes the Airplane every night at dinner, dress you, bathe you, bring you toys to play with whenever you cry, etc. You've earned the right to be babied, baby!"

7. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Sexcerta had an episode devoted to this exact topic. Believe it or not there are people who really get off on this. I am not one of them and from the sounds of it you are not either. Honesty is always the best policy. Let you her know, in a caring way, it is not your thing. Maybe suggest a few other ideas that come to your mind. If you are not completely against it try negotitating with her, such as length, number of times you would have to do it, maybe have her do a few things for you in return. I guess what I am trying to say is think about it and how best to approach her.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

ROTFLMAO!!!

If she gets off on seeing you pee in diapers, then maybe you've found the ideal woman to grow old with! :rofl

To clarify my earlier post...if you find it degrading or totally repulsive, tell her so and suggest something else that maybe she'll like. If you just think it's a little weird, but aren't repulsed by it, give it a try once. I can't imagine my wife asking for anything that's gross or repulsive, so if she asked for something a little weird, I'd likely definitely do it...I get really turned on by seeing her turned on, so anything reasonable that feeds our passion is a good thing IMO.

BD

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Funny, this topic was just on 'Sex with Sue' last night. Sounds too freaky for my tastes!!! If you are not comfy with it then I say don't do it. I wouldn't. Ewwwwww........

10. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Hummmm...definately the one fetsih I don't get. I would say try it once. You never know, and besides has she ever done anything for you once? You could ruin it and just shit our pants...that would end it.