Gf wants me to be romantic

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

Gf wants me to start doing some romantic things, but i am not good at coming up with ideas. She doesnt like to tell me things to do because she wants them to be a suprise. Any ideas i could do? Thx

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Well each relationship varies though as far as what you do thats romantic cause it has to be something personal between the 2 of you. I suggest plan something like a movie and dinner someplace you both havent been to before. Or get her some little nick nack that made you think of her or something you think she would like. Doesnt have to be anythign fancy. Mainly do something that shows you put some effort to make her day.

3. hurley

hurley New Member

No shes wanting something romatic like, flower pettles in a bath tub lined with candles at night type of things. I get her gifts all the time. got that area covered.

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Sometime when she's going to come over, have all the lights off, candles lit, rose petals littered all around, and a nice dinner on the table?

5. innerwildwoman

innerwildwoman New Member

Music can help set a mood too. Something soft and sensual. Massages are always nice (but be careful to clean up oil if you're going to be using latex condoms). Since the weather's warm, how about a nice moonlit stroll? Or a daytime picnic at a beach or park?

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Nothing says lovin like a 60' plama flat screen with surround sound with 10 speakers and a 300+ dvd player and sattilte system with every channel known to man including the spice channel. If a girl gave that to me, I'd cry in tears of joy.. Thats love right there. Not sure if she woudl want the same but i woudl offer it to her and if she didnt like it then i'll take it anyway. lol.

7. innerwildwoman

innerwildwoman New Member

Too funny :) You forgot power tools.

8. -G-

-G- New Member

ahahhah deeper you hit my fantasy right on the nail. I think that (as said above) a good candle lit dinner would be a good place to start. If you cant cook just order out something expensive and set it all up before she gets their. It would be better to cook though - it shows you took time.

9. Angelbabiey2003

Angelbabiey2003 New Member

Everyone seems to have the right idea but let me put it simple for you. Go to the nearest adult novelty store. There is a kit called bed of roses or something like that with fake rosepetals (reusable) and various things you can use. Get lots of aromatheripy candles that smell like roses, get some warming massage oil, and do this all when she is coming home from work stressed. Do not even mention sex. Just have her lay on the bed, undress her, and give her a message that is very sensual and blow (llitterly) on her while you do it. She will be begging you for the sex. You can always take it or just tell her you want to cuddle and she will return the favor later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.