GF wants me to be dirty ???

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by acuriousguyhere, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acuriousguyhere

acuriousguyhere New Member

OK So I have a problem, I need some advice on foreplay and especially talking dirty to my GF. She always wants me to talk dirty to her and I HAVE NO IDEA whatsoever what to say. I would really like to because it really turns her on but I have no idea.

Can anyone give me some ideas?....on general foreplay and talking dirty.

thanks

2. Miki

Miki Banned

I'm no expert but, maybe talk about how you just want to shove your cock in her ass or her pussy? :uhh: I'm not an expert but I tried....

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hi, "acuriousguyhere" ! Welcome to :sf !

There is a wealth of information and experience on this message board concerning your question.
    Go to the "Search" button at the top of your page and enter "dirty talk" or "foreplay". Good luck, and happy learning! ;)

4. loveitrough

Gold Member

Talk about what you are doing and what you want done and how good it feels , Its a start, You have any fantisies talk about them during sex, just a thought

5. Miki

Miki Banned

:shifty Loveit's the expert...

6. Littlefair

Littlefair New Member

Ok this is more of a confidence thing I assume. You dont feel confident enough to talk about sex and desire. Ok my advice... go out and get drunk (though not to drunk I dont know whether you can perform when blah de blah de blah you get my point). Alcohol will loosen your tongue a little. Make sure you have a great night one with a lot of laughter and fun. Spend the night teasing each other as this will help when you eventually return home. Next enjoy it ask her what she wants tell her what you want to do to her. Describe the sensations you are having. For gods sake if your cock is hard let her know. :) Talking dirty can be a lot of fun. After you have done it a few times you wont even think about it anymore. It will come naturally as you build up your sexual confidence and the perceptions of how sex is in your own mind.

[​IMG]

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

and I've heard :dgrin that if you smoke some fire weed, you get very VERY uninhibited; sooo.. if that is your forte', try that. I've also heard that it doesn't effect a man's performance.

second hand knowledge, but perhaps it will help
    :rofl

8. Thorn

Gold Member

But I swear I did not inhale! ;) I might be president of the country some day. :lol

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Dude ... I'd vote for you.

10. pirouette

Gold Member

Agreed! :lol

11. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

Dirty talk is always a good thing with me and my girlfriend. How far you go with it is up to you and your girl, I suppose. Make sure you know where her boundaries are. Some on here might be offended by some things I say. It's actually the only place where I'm verbally VERY :yell assertive. I make her beg for my cock, call her my fuck-slut, my little whore, and taunt her with the "threat" of fucking her in the ass. It's all good fun, and it works for both of us.

12. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

hahaha this is great.....tell her all the nasties that youve ever wanted to do her. basically dont be yourself and just let loose haha

13. Plums

Plums New Member

i guess it depends on your relationship now, how long, how long you've known her etc, my mrs likes it, loves it even, on the odd occasion it's made the difference between her giving up, and having an orgasm. i know her pretty well, know what makes her click, know most of her fantasies, and as a result, i can use them, neither mrs or me are bi (don't think she is.... wouldn't mind !), but have been known to be curious, and often when i'm speaking to her i'll bring someone else into the room, usually a tall, dark, gothy type dominatrix looking girl, half cup basque, long boots, etc, i kind of slip of into this other world, and simply describe it to her, different stories work at different times, and i do have to really concentrate, otherwise i just stop describing it and drift off into it ! usually this dom will be telling mrs what to do, of doing stuff to her, occasionally i'll bring another bloke into it, i'm not particularly keen of this side of it, but it gets her going.

i'd love to turn up with that tall dark gothy dom one day, but i think this is destined to stay just fantasy !

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread is a year old and therefore closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.