GF wanting sex.......

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by hurley, Jun 20, 2004.

1. hurley

hurley New Member

GF is wanting sex in the morning when it is possible that we could either go on a break, break up, or nothing happen all between us later in the day. She has became really trusting to my step mom which i have no problem with because she can talk to her about alot of things. But the other night, my gf was saying that she wants to talk to my step mom about us and it is possible for things to change. Then she talks about how she wants to have sex the morning of the day where she talks to my step mom about us. I cant decide if i want to have sex because of what could happen or if i shouldnt. I dont want to because i feel as if shes wanting sex before then just incase we do go on a break or break up so she can have the feeling one more time. But i want to because she is talking like nothing is gonna happen at all. Help anyone?

2. Logger

Gold Member

What does GF want to talk about with Step Mom? What is your list of things not to talk about? What things should be kept private? What if Step Mom asks questions about stuff you want to keep private? What does GF want to keep private? Have you rehearsed how you are going to pleasantly avoid answering difficult questions? What do you want for the future with GF?

What types of contraception are you practicing? What are you depending on GF to do? What can you double check on?

Blessings!

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I don't recommend sleeping together if there is a possiblity of breaking up. It just makes it that much harder if it does happen. I fell into that once & it was horrible. I had broke off our engagement & he wanted us to "be together" one last time. After much persistance, I gave in....but immediately afterward, it just felt wrong. Plus, it made it much harder on him since I was the one who wanted things to end. Trust me, don't do it.

Good luck to you though!

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Hurley,

Michelle is probably correct, that if there is any hesitation about having sex at some time, then the best judgement would probably be to hold off.

There is an old Whaling song, something like, "The longer my absence, the more loving she will feel." A viable relationship can hold up with delays in sexual fulfilment.

Are you still working at the Amphitheatre?

Is GF still taking the Depo shot?

Are you using any back-up protection for the Depo shot?

What problems are you having in your realtionship?

What are you doing to make things better?

You said at one time the GF was getting little bored with you. What are your dreams? What are GF dreams? What dreams have you not told each other about?

What steps are you taking to get your earning power increased? What steps are you taking to make some of your dreams come true? How are you getting along with GF parents?

Wishing you the best!

5. hurley

hurley New Member

Well that night i posted this, me and her got into an arguement and it was pointed out that i was holding in feelings that i thought wouldnt affect our relationship and it was really causing problems. I was stressed out at school and she was able to irritate me really eazly and she would ask whats wrong and i would just say nothing. So now we know what our problem is and we are working on it. She came over and we talked and figured things out, had our share of sex, talked some more and had more sex later into the night. I understand where you were coming from michelle about having sex and then making things harder, but when we first talked we realized that we arent ready for a break or a break up quiet yet and that we are going to work on things more. She didnt have a talk with my step mom because we worked things out. She said if she was to talk to my step mom that it basicly would be for an opinion outside of the relationship on things to look at and a few other small things that i agreed on but cant remember them right now. She wanted the conversation with my step mom because this is first relationship and first time in love. So i really understand if she asks for guidence. Thank you guys for your posts.

6. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I have been in a relationship with a guy whos mother was living with us also and always felt the need to intervene in our relationship. This made me angry and resentful towards both parties and didn't help at all. I don't recommend bringing family members into your relationship. This is odd that your girlfriend wants to discuss this with your step mother. STRANGE