GF Useing Drugs?!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Silent22, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Hey guys, all my friends have offered me no advice nor helped me calm down from this problem.

Me and my girlfriend have been having problems for over a month now. Its long distance, we been together for a year and 6 months now.

We have always been so close, last time I went to see her ( I see her atleast a week out of a month) she fought with me the minute I got there because I had no cash for a taxi, then we fought some more because I dropped something. She actually slapped me in the face pretty hard because I leaned in to give her a hug and accidently hit her forhead.

Our sex lives is pathetic expecially for a couple who dont see each other that often. Last time I went down I fingered her, went down on her, and rubbed her back ect. She did not once touch me, and we did not have sex. And she actually had the nerve to tell me that I always expect to get stuff in bed!!!!!!!!!!! My head is spinning right now it hurts.

Then on top of that we just had a conversation saying how since we started going out she has stopped drinking and smokeing weed because she thought I would get mad. Maybe I was wrong because I said I wouldnt and then she went on how bad she really wanted to smoke up and get high. I have done drugs in my life but I really dont like the thought of my girlfriend smokeing weed? I might be alone on this.

I dont know if I can trust her with this because, right when we met and "loved" each other she went away to a camp with a guy and he felt her up and god knows what else happened because she was so baked and didnt say no???

SORRY I had to turn for help thank you everyone who reads. Post anything you like

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

You're not alone. I have a strict no drugs policy when it comes to my relationships too.

I'm probably going to sound rude here, but I'm honestly wondering why you're wasting time with this girl. Do I think she's a regular druggie? Probably not, but she sounds absolutely, 100% immature. Like, appallingly so. Ridiculously so. ANd to top off, she isn't even close to you? What exactly is the point of carrying on such a miserable affair? You do know you can do better, right?

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:ugh - damn, friend! You needed to vent (obviously) but there's seriously something else going on here...

You've been "a thing" for 18 months...
    You see her ONE WEEK of each month, now ---
    ...okay....please allow me to be 'grandma rose'.... If you were MY son, I'd set you down and tell you that many women will make your toes curl - but if/when a woman disses you (fyi_ that's what is happening here), she has no appreciation for your inner qualities.

This is one of those stepping stones of life. Can you glean from this experience - hold your head up high - and move on to greater things? I know you want desperately to make this relationship work. But chances are, it's headed for disaster.

You've heard the saying: "what doesn't kill me will make me stronger"... It seems, the more mature we get, the more real that saying becomes.

It may be time to cut ties and move on.
    (and if I was your 'Mum', i'd give you a great big hug!!!)

4. Morgan

Morgan New Member

I really don't understand why you guys are together. It doesn't sound like an enjoyable relationship at all. I hope things used to be different, but as they stand now, I really don't see the point of you two being together. Terrible sex, fights, distrust, etc...If what you described accurately depicts the condition of your guys' relationship, then you should really think about moving on. I mean, why wait around? If things are this bad now, think how they'll be in a few years. Again, what's the point?

Better times and better girls lie ahead. Trust me.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

What the hell is wrong with mind altering substances? hmmm?

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It sounds as though there are several issues going on and none of them good. Based on your posting I wonder if there is not some sort of domestic violence occurring. Another issues appears to be drugs to what extent based and its influence on the relationship based on the information you have provided is not clear. Finally long distance relationship are very difficult to maintain and bring there own set of unique problems. In my honest opinion the relationship you have with her is quite destructive and before it becomes any worse I would end it.

7. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

She could be doing wayyyyyyy worse things than smoking pot.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm trying to recall how I was at her age, (I'm assuming she's your age) but the weed's done killed my brain cells and ruined my memory.

Seriously, when I was immature, when I got sick of a guy, but didn't really know how to tell him, I'd be mean to him until he went away. It kind of sounds like what's going on here.

9. Halogen

Halogen New Member

True, but he doesn't like dating girls who smoke pot, apparently. And he has that right.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I don't think it's the mind-altering substance that is really the problem here. It's the person using it. Plus, using them and lying about it to your SO is a bad thing....But, nothing wrong with the substance itself. :)

It sounds like you really need to move on, though. Ditch the chick, because she's really not treating you like you should be treated.

11. indagroove

indagroove New Member

There is nothing worse then disrespect. My first girlfriend slapped me once. I never spoke to her again.

Your "~Bad sex is better then no sex at all~" has merit, but I learned that sex with a bitch is worst then no sex. If a couple cannot honor each other, what's the point?

It's your life, but I say do not waste it on a drama queen.

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

/cosign