GF surprised me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by luv2fck, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

Hey my GF surprised me yesturday by setting up a 3some with another girl. I was very excited when i heard. when it got down to it we were all naked in my room and she started laying down rules. i couldn't kiss the other girl, couldn't have sex with her either. so basically i got to kiss and fuck my GF, eat out and get blown by the other girl and watch them do their thing. i was kinda disappointed but it was still ok. i would have loved to fuck this girl. i would have to say the two highlights were having both of them blow me, and fucking my gf from behind as she ate out the other girl. maybe next time their will be no rules if their is one, i doubt it. now i have to find a guy for her 3some. just thought you guys would like to know.

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

You realize this was just an elaborate scheme for her to suck another guys dick, right? Tell me you're aware of this.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Well you posted before:

So you better lay down some rules next time or you might be fucking a guy. Cuz you had the one FFM and now you will have the one MMF.

This could get interesting, keep us informed! :phat I'm just messin' wit ya l2f. I know you said you doubt there will be a next time with another girl. ;)

4. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

yea i know your just jokin around. i just don't know what to do about the MMF because she doesn't want the other guy to fuck her which leaves him with basically nothing goin on. i don't know any guy that would agree to that ya know. personally i would love to double team my gf with another guy or watch her get fucked. we'll see how it all turns out.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hmm...sounds pretty restricted. But i think your girls had her reasons. Trust for one. She wanted it to be an experience for you two. And second, She may have wanted it that way because she didn't want to risk you getting attatched to the other chick. Just a thought?

6. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

yea thats pretty much the reason but now i hope she'll realize that i won't and let ourselves really have fun if we get into it again. like she did when we were with another couple in the poconoes

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, geez! There you have it! You should have said that in the first place. The Poconos does that every time! :tup

8. chrk1

chrk1 New Member

isn't that like taking you to the pool and saying you can stick your toe in, just don't swim?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.