GF Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by azezpz1, Mar 5, 2007.

1. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I really want to go down on my GF, but I don't want to because she is really hairy down there, and it's gross. Any ideas on how I can convince her to lose some of the hair? She has never had it before, and is afraid of it. Any ideas?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Afraid of oral sex? My suggestion is to do it once, dear, right after she's out of the shower. Let her see that it's great..... and tomorrow when she says "Wow! Thank you!" tell her that you'd love to do it again, suggest a shower together, and ask her if you can trim her cuz you think that would be super sexy. Some people really just do not know that trimming is even an option. Pubic hair seems to be one of those things that you don't have to worry about, until someone point out that you should. Be polite, be loving, be sexy. Hair in itself, IN MY OPINION, isn't gross. But, going down on a rank, day old bush, is not my idea of fun either dear. I agree with ya. Shower together, trim together...... come up with something creative. But don't you DARE say the word "gross" in any comment made to her. K?

3. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Good idea, i'll try it out. I don't find pubic hair gross it's just that she doesn't trim at all, so it's everywhere. I'll make sure that I am sensitive in my suggestions.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Have you helped a lady trim before?

5. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

No I haven't we're each others first. So i've never been with another woman before.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay. I will share a couple of tips, if I may. May I?

7. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Of course, the more tips I get the better I can be. Tip away!

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I recommend that you start with trimming, not shaving the poor girl bald. Invest in something like a beard trimmer or something similar, something that has different length guards. IF you go too short, you know that stubbly feeling you get on your face, she's gonna have that in her hoochie, and it sucks. Same for you, there is nothing less comfortable and sensual than rubbing one's clit on sandpaper....and that's what you'll feel like as hair trimmed too short grows back. This is MY personal opinion.

I recommend sharing with her that you have heard that trimming will make her more sensitive, and it will! As you get to the very beginning of her slit, spread her open just a bit, and make sure the hair is thinned there (again, not too short)..... and do NOT knick the lips or clit with that trimmer. Do it for her like you're afraid of cutting off your own cock, be GENTLE. If in doubt, start longer than shorter. You will be impressed with the difference just trimming and getting rid of those straggly curls will make!

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

And most importantly, don't ask her to trim unless you are willing to let her help you out with some trimming....k? Turn about is fair play.

10. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Thanks a bunch for the tips I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know how it goes. If you think of anything else don't hesitate to add it, since it will probably be my first time to go down tomorrow. Thanks!

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Waitwaitwait...this will be your first time going down on her? Oh, we ALL have tips for you. IF you are worried about the hair (cuz you are gonna help her trim AFTER she finds out that she loves being licked), place on hand on her mons, sort of covering that hair and simultaneously holding it out of the way. This will also explose her clit a bit more. Be slow. Look at her parts, and appreciate them. Please, learn to use your fingers too. And I don't mean stick two fingers deep inside of her, I mean...... as you are licking her, also run your fingers along the lips, open her a little, tease her (on the outside) with your fingers too. Love her with your tongue, and she will love it. Smell her, taste her, and see her. And know that every time you do so, it will look, taste, and smell a little different. It's hard to trust a guy the first time he does this to ya (from the lady's perspective) so be patient and loving..... don't root around like you haven't eaten in ages. LOVE her. Enjoy her. This is the very heart, the very center, of a woman..... THE beauty of her love.... as she trusts you with these most intimate parts and moments....... respect it more than anything before.

12. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I'm really good at fingering her, but yeah it is my first time using oral. Please help me out so she can really enjoy it, because I get off seeing her get off.

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

When you eat your very favorite dessert..... do you rush through it? Do you scarf it down? Lick the plate when you're done? Or do you enjoy, RELISH, each bite, each taste? Do you make sure that you take your time, and taste it with every single taste-bud?

14. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I'll take my time, I always do. Keep it up though!

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I've tasted TWO women. I admit I'm no pro. BUT......... I love being tasted, and I love a man (or woman) who loves tasting me MORE.

16. pussycat69

Gold Member

Mmm.Me too.

And I LOVE being 'trimmed' by my other-half.It can be hot.Oh the fun we have after...:brow

17. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

azezpz1...to be sure their info was great....but I would like to add that once you get her trimmed then take it a step further at a later date (if she and you like it trimmed) by getting her to either wax it or shave it all off....personal preference by most men today as I think you can see by other posts here. You will love to dive in with everything then (tounge, fingers, cock, toes, nose...everything)

18. nibbs

nibbs New Member

Ahhh, Freshly shaven, my favorite. Can't wait to dive into the deep end of that tonight!:drool

19. Jose Chung

Jose Chung New Member

Same here.

20. dj_poms

dj_poms New Member

take your time and appreciate the natural beauty of a hairy pussy ...
    what a chance you have to be next to a hairy GF