Gf problems again :S

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Silent22, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Hey all SF members, Im just having an extremely bad day and I need to talk to someone. Id talk to my girlfriend but shes out with her friend Jeremy to a movie together :) yay..

Oh my, me and her been goin out for over a year now, we just went to my prom together like 4 months ago. We live far apart, Nova Scotia to Newbrunswick if anyone knows that.

Usually we make time to see each other every month or so and everythings great! But her house happened to burn down a few months ago, Next time I will see her is her bday in October and that will be over 3 months of not seeing her face or anything. When I tell her about me being upset and missing her, shes like "its okay" and be patient and so on. I mean shouldnt she be dying to see me? But she wont take 2 days off from work to come see me in sept because she dont want to take to much time off work!!!

Sex has dropped off almost completely and im still young only 19! She was my first, and I hers. She says things like sex is over rated and she wants to spend quality time with me, I understand what she means. But when ever I try and kiss her its like im bugging her..

EVERY TIME im with her I ask to go to the movies and see something I really like. Which happens to be the simpsons movie right now, but she says she dont like the theaters... YET where is she tonight? With a guy at a movie watching the simpsons :S

In my mind im going crazy, I mean usually the guy loses interest and passion in relationships not the other way around. Shes still talking about gifts she wants to get me this christmas, so shes not even thinking of dumping me!! But everytime i bring up seeing me her answers are so fucking dumb. I wanna talk to her about sex, she wont. I want to talk about me being depressed that I cant see her, and I cant get her to see me. She goes out the other night with the same guy jeremy. they were going out for a bite to eat, and she was like I will be back in an hour or so.. 3 in the morning comes and she calls me!!! I mean maybe im over reacting but you dont tell someone I will be there in 5 mins and 10 hours later call.. Her friend had other plans to go get ppl and chill at a bar and shes not even legal age. But w/e maybe im just a jelous boyfriend ?

Srry for all of this, if you manage to read this... any advice or anything to say will severely help me right now..

Thank you ALL

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

long distance relationships are really tough to keep. i dont know how far apart you guys live. but if i was in a long distance relation ship... tbh i'd be so tempted to go out pull a lad for a night, and no-one would know. many people are like that.

a surprise visit with a bunch of flowers would be sweet, and see what her reaction is like (if that's possible) on the other hand, you're only 19! you got a whole lot more to come.

3. p00shy

p00shy New Member

so much work.. good man good man. you should really tell her this asap. especially the theater thing. good luck my friend.

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

thanks, me and her talked last night. And I got the talk I needed from her. Just at the moment I was so frustrated so I posted all that. Thanks everyone who reply's

5. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Get rid of her man.
    You've had your fun times and good memories, leave it at that and go explore, your at the right age now and you got the WHOLE WORLD to see, including the world of women.

The moment your gf isnt making you happy, try fix it, if it doesn't work, get rid and find somebody better. Life is too short to mess around with time wasters mate, trust.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I tend to agree with this post.
    3 months is a long time so dont waste that time
    She is going out so why don't you. From what you said in your first
    post, I can't believe you are still hanging on to her.

Hiker

7. Smiddy666

Smiddy666 New Member

I used to be in a long distance relationship for 11 months. Some stuff happened and I didnt see her for about 5 months. She broke us up, I guess it was to help us. But i found another girl that is much much closer and i feel is much much better for me

8. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Ummmm, it sounds as if she is getting it on the side, and is not trying to hurt you. So she does not say anything. Good Luck to you. I hope I am wrong.