GF Problem!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mastermjr2004, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Hiya

Iv been with my gf for 8 months now, im 19. Wen we first started having sex, which was @ the start of march, she really enjoyed the sex, especially wen i wuld play her clit, she want wild and crazy.

Now i wuld only play with her clit not all the time, but wen i want 2. Now wen i play with her clit, its like shes lost sensetiveness, coz b4 she wuld go crazy an now she dont go crazy @ all, now im jus gettin very annoyed with myself, coz now i feel im shit @ wat im doing. I dont really care if cant feel anything, even though i can, but i only care if she can.

Do u think the checmistry has gone? an we now only hav sex 1nce a week on sundays - only available day.

fanx for any tips

#1 mastermjr2004, Oct 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think you're talking about sex with a minor, and anyone who has any sense won't participate. I'm sorry. In the state where I live, you'd have a lot more to worry about than chemistry.

3. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

im lost!

What are u on about, now im confused lol :(

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Um ... in Va if you're 2 or less years apart and one partner is over 18 then both parties are protected by consent laws.

Fuckin' statutory rape laws. Yet again, government deciding to step into our lives. These laws are so random too, I think it's 16 in about 40% of the US and 17 or 18 in the remaining 60% ...

5. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Wtf!

Im from England, the legal age for sex here is 16, so hows that minor. Different laws for different country's ya know.

lol, now stop bafflin me!

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I feel the same and said so in another thread

Whats with the @s, beats me. kiddy shit I guess.

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay, so we don't allow people under the age of 18 here because they are minors. We don't allow pictures of those under 18 here, because they are minors. If they are minors, I guess I consider it inappropriate to talk about fucking them. You all go ahead. If Ryan lets this thread go on I'll be surprised, but who am I?

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

First thing is that the two of you need to find a way to reconnect. It sounds that there is a bit of routine developing between the two of you. Which is fine because it allows the two of you develop mutual interest together other than sex but while you do start to develop other interests together the sex kind of goes. So what you need to do is start finding that relationship balance.

Next thing I am wondering is if you are not rushing it a bit. Meaning in the beginning you might have built the anticipation before giving oral and playing with her clit. Now because the two of you are more comfortable and less concerned about impressing each other, I am wondering if you are not just diving into oral without a bit of "mystery".

My recommendation would be take some time romance her, let her know how special she is, and take your time with her. It is not a marathon race or a judging competion so take time to enjoy the scenry without worrying about how you are going to get there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.