gf not gettin much feeling

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

When me and my gf were first having sex, it was intense for her, now she doesnt get much unless im trusting hard. Any ideas on what it could be? I was thinkin she might not be turned on much when we start.. ideals pls??

2. crusty

crusty New Member

That sounds like it could be true, maybe you need to spend a bit more time on foreplay? Does she have any problems with feeling if you do oral or use your fingers on her? Try slowing things down and spending more time kissing and caressing her body, girls tend to be very very tactile, just a few touches in the right place can greatly enhance their orgasms, I've found in the past that biting gently on a girls neck/shoulder or ear can have a really nice effect :)

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Try fingering her with one finger for awhile first. The vagina is quite elastic and adjusts to objects. Your cock will seem like quite a load after dealing with one finger for a few minutes. This should also get her motor going a little bit.

4. hurley

hurley New Member

*To Frank Grimes*
    Normaly before sex, she wants me to finger her, and I get 3 to 5 orgasms and then we move into sex. We are thinking that maybe its the fingering that is makin her not get so much feeling so we are gonna try and only fondle/tease instead of going for orgasms. Thanks for your imput!

*Crusty*
    Yeah we have been talking about it and it came up that maybe we should spend more time in foreplay because we probably only do it for 5 mins and then have sex.. maybe if we had more fun with it something will change.. Just need more ideas for foreplay.

5. crusty

crusty New Member

I include cuddling and whispering to each other as foreplay, I'm amazed at times how turned on you can get a girl just by holding her and making her feel safe while telling her how much you care about her and how good she looks etc etc, you can do that for 1/2 hour easy without even trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.