GF got period today..but now its gone:S

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by joeblow10, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeblow10

joeblow10 New Member

I had sex about 2 weeks ago with my gf....today she said she got her period...anfd tonight when i talked to her..she said it was gone.....is there anything to be worried about?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If you had unprotected sex, there is ALWAYS something to be worried about. If you re not ready for the presence of a wee one, then you and your girlfriend should be discussing what method of birth control you are going to begin using.

In the mean time, i believe those 'early pregnancy tests' can determine pregnancy at about 4 weeks. I'd suggest taking 2 of them (different brands) within 3 days. if you get a positive result from either of them, go to the doctor immediately, for confirmation.

fyi: a fertilized egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus, which has become engorged with blood on a monthy cycle. When a hormone is released in the womans' body, her uterus releases this blood, and she has what is known as her period. If she is pregnant, the woman usually does not release the hormone, so she 'misses' her period. Since I am not a doctor, I have no idea why she would bleed for one day only, if she normally bleeds for several days.

3. blackhawkflyarm

blackhawkflyarm New Member

Dude, that's called spotting.

Get the EPT quick.

Happened with both my kids.

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Not saying she's not pg, but I have had a few times when I start and then stop for a day or two and then start up again like nothing happened.

If she's under any stress or unusual activity that could cause her period to be off or severely shortened. But yeah, pregnancy is high on the list of possibilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.