GF flips me just before sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by biggunr, May 19, 2011.

1. biggunr

biggunr New Member

I'm a little shocked and ticked off, just before sex, when I'm on top, my GF flips me so I'm on the bottom when I shoot into her. I have to wrap my arms around her like a wrestling pin so she can't.

It irritates me. Yet, there's no talking to her about it. Otherwise sex is very good. I have to say I feel like dumping her over it.

2. Meee

Gold Member

I think you're ticked because a girl can flip you. But it sounds like you found a solution. Maybe she likes the wrestling move. I would. :shifty

3. biggunr

biggunr New Member

She did it the very first time we had sex. I guess to explain more I find it overly aggressive in the early part of relationship. I find it does challenge my masculinity, which I expect to come a bit later.

4. Meee

Gold Member

It sounds like she made the perfect move. I like her.

Unfortunately, there's this in your profile:

Maybe you should do her a favor and dump her now.

5. biggunr

biggunr New Member

Okay, so we never talked about it and we recently split up over this and other things. The issue still gets to me. I didn't really to split up.

I was also going to ask, is this common?

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

this all sounds very, very strange. i've never heard of this happening but i guess the girl has a future in MMA

7. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

maybe she was secretly a dominatrix...

8. biggunr

biggunr New Member

I thought it was a bit strange too as I had never heard of this before. MMA, UFC, NHL goon/enforcer, plenty of work ahead here.

She was a very intense person, we didn't talk about much actually. She is quite successful in business. I just think in the social category she lacked charm.

Recently on a dating site I met someone just like her, the intensity was too much. I did way too much listening. Needless to say we didn't meet again. They just come at you all at once all the time and hear nothing you say. They decide they like you right off the bast and you're in their plan.

Thinking about these two women, they remind me of Sarah Palin. No input, all output.

9. biggunr

biggunr New Member

No talk of that either. As I mentioned, not much talk, ever. She said things, but it wasn't necessary for me to respond with much more than the affirmative.

I just thought, I'm reminded of a Mary Tyler Moore episode where Mary complains to her date that from the time they meet to the time they separate they never talk. The radio is always on or some noise is always around to prevent the two of them from talking. I was MTM! Am I famous!?!?!?

#9 biggunr, May 19, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hey BC guy, some chatting from NS here.
    Try a different tactic and have her on top from the start if you're still with her. Another idea is to stop and go on your back when you feel it getting there. Chances are she will take it as that you learned something or she will question the switch.
    A twist on that when she starts on top is you switch on top to shoot in her and don't discuss it. Make it a two way street. Looking for trouble it can be but there is a time you need a way to get the message out.
    try writing it and see how it goes.
    A bit off topic I love being on my back, it frees my hands to touch and stimulate, it lets her place my penis where and how she likes it, she also loves feeling my orgasming deep inside, then once done she lays on top, letting me feel her breasts on my chest and I stay hard longer as we lay there.

11. 33stack

Gold Member

before she flips u, roll her, apply a rear naked choke hold, and pound her from behind doggy style.:dgrin

12. biggunr

biggunr New Member

It's too late to try new tactics, she's gone.

But she would always lie on the bed first, like everything would be in the traditional/missionary position. Then as things heated up, toss. Classic bait and switch you could say.

13. biggunr

biggunr New Member

I like the idea, but alas, too late. However, she did like doggy style. But, like a guy one miight say, she wanted it over quickly. :ugh
    A half loaf was okay, and it was toasted.:phat

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sorry to hear that, then again without being harsh it might be better that way.

15. biggunr

biggunr New Member

How might it be better?

Sex on the bottom is fine with me, but to have gotten surprised by it all the time was offputting. It was a matter of being ready for it. For her it was no problem, for me, it required some discussion but it never happened.

On TV, nature shows have crocodiles grabbing buffalo and flipping in the river to tear the flesh off. I suppose it was her inner reptile coming out. Life can be very irrational.

I think when a woman attacks a man's masculinity without being aware of it, then that's a cause of separation. Bit of a shame, because generally the sex was very good. But the relationship had other problems and we rarely talked about those either. Sex isn't everything.

16. igor

Gold Member

Geez man. Be glad she is taking an active role in your sex life - at least you have one.

17. biggunr

biggunr New Member

Sorry, I mixed up my tenses earlier, she's gone, and with it a pretty hot sex life. The price was too high for me. Now, drought.

18. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

I love being on the bottom....Anytime.

19. biggunr

biggunr New Member

She was an example of a woman having a very high sex drive, which was totally okay with me. Being on the bottom was not a breakup issue with her. Shame there aren't more women out there like her.

20. 6stringking

6stringking Member

I'm gonna be honest, that was a petty issue. Sorry you guys broke up over somethin so...trivial. But to be honest a lot of girls just sit and let you do all the work, at least she put effort into some aspect of the sex life. Its not challenging your masculinity cause if she catches you off guard then well you cant do much about it. I think you just over thought this and dwelled on it and blew it way out of proportion. Sorry if you don't like my stance but im just saying what i think. GL getting out of the drought and into a very active sex life