[Ask a Girl] GF doesnt insert?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by busysexy, Oct 21, 2011.

1. busysexy

busysexy New Member

Just wondering but when my girlfriend masturbates she does not use a dildo or insert anything to bring herself to orgasm, she claims that she wants to remian tight for when we have sex? Is there any truth to this? We talked about getting a dildo for play and for her to use other than her vibrator, but she said she wont use it to masturbate. She is very happy wih her jimmyjane little something. But can useing a dildo or vibrator to masterbate with really affect her "tightness"?

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

Most women cum from clitorial stimulation, so they don't need anything in them to cum. But it would not affect their tightness

3. Rx3

Rx3 New Member

It's true. I have a friend who doesn't even bother to remove her panties when she masturbates, and she manages just fine.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Lots of women just masturbate by rubbing their clit or just outside and not inserting anything. Using a dildo or vibrator won't affect her tightness. The vagina is extremely elastic and will go back to it's original size. There have been women who have given birth and have gone back to the same tightness they had before having a baby.

5. sarad

sarad New Member

Okay, as I see it, this is two questions at least. No, the insertion of something will not make her more loose. As was mentioned, the vagina is elastic and is meant to have the head of a baby pass through it, not to mention a penis or dildo.

Also, while most women get off through clitoral stimulation (myself vastly included), I like having something inside of me as well. It's why rabbit vibrators sell. I like having my clit stimulated, and I like being penetrated. But, that is up to the individual. If they prefer no penetration, that is up to them.

6. busysexy

busysexy New Member

Ahhh. ok thanks for the insight as this girlfriend is the first one who didnt use a dildo. i am ok with that and trust me she is very satisfied using just her vibrator.

7. Meee

Gold Member

She could even use the dildo as something to bear down on when she is doing kegels. That would be one way for it to affect her tightness!

8. nyxx

nyxx New Member

if she's happy then leave it be man

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My girl is the same; loves penetration during regular sex but never does during masturbation.
    She is a clit girl on her own but both vaginal & clit with me; nothing strange about that.

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Some girls may insert a dildo/vibrator into their vagina to impress or turn on the man they are with but privately may have no interest in doing so at all. I probably use a vibrator internally possibly once a year if that but masturbate clitorally the rest of the time.

11. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

My gf claims she does not masterbate at all. No clit, no dildo, nothing!!! I tried to call her bluff one night. She said she doesn't do it because "she doesn't turn herself on" and because she says that's my job, not hers. We have a vibrator and she says that's she has only ever thought about using it solo once but felt so awkward that she didn't do it...

12. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

My wife doesn't like anything inside her during clitoral stimulation, she says its distracting.
    She likes penetration but not for orgasms.
    The only time she enjoys insertion when getting clitoral stimulation is when she cow girls me and I have one of those couples vibrating cock rings, she just hops on and takes me for a ride!

13. busysexy

busysexy New Member

interesting stories from both sides of the spectrum. thanks now it seems to make sense.

14. knottyman

knottyman New Member

My GF prefers mothing to penetrate her. Especially anything made of plastic. She prefers me stimulate her clit with my fingers or tongue, or she like to rub my tip on it until she cums.

She will let me inside when she is finished, but does not like to cum that way. When she masturbates she just uses her fingers.