Gf and other nude men....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, Aug 13, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'll just throw this out there. Sluttyfairy works at a Salon now. Where one of her duties is to apply spray tans to both men and women....yeah I know guys, where can you sign up, right?......anyway I'm not a jealous guy so I'm ok with her painting up naked guys...however I am a somewhat " possessive" guy, i mean she's mine, just as I'm hers, and I need to know what's going on with her when it comes to sexual things. And the tans were not a " sexual thing" just painting up a naked guy... Until the other day....lol....sometimes I'll ask her if she painted any hotties ( male or female, as she's bi ) ..so she applies a 1 thru 10 hotness rating to her clients...well she said she had a guy come in that was an 11 1/2 on a 10 scale....I asked what was so hot about this one and she said he was just " hella sexy and charming" . And since sluttys a size queen I of course asked if he was carrying what she liked...she said he wasnt as big as me and I told her well men can change a lot from flaccid to hard...and she said she knows, he was hard....so I said wtf? Why? She replied " I told him what I do to your cock orally" and he just got hard...now this conversation between me and slutty took place via text because I was outta town, I asked if she wanted to do anything with this guy...and she says " anything and everything" and " I may be ready to be with another guy" ( we've talked about this for years) ........anywaaaay , I really don't have a question,lol.....just telling the story...oh , and the next day she said she was just messin with me...she didn't really want another guy.....I said....suuuuure you don't....SLUT!!:D

2. Meee

Gold Member

I know someone who works in a tanning salon like that. She was in the military. When she needs to get to certain places and certain things are in the way, she says "Clear the area."

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well I dunno....but since that conversation we've been fucking non stop ..lol...I'm not a jealous guy....but i do like to lay claim to what's mine...:D

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Getting a spray tan is now on my "to do" list. Hope I get a hottie.