Getting your girl to orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mosquito, Jun 23, 2007.

1. mosquito

mosquito New Member

What is it about this? Is getting your girl to reach an orgasm an individual thing or is there an actual road map? I have tried different ways and have only found one or two ways to get her to orgasm. Not that I mind doing the one or two ways but I would like to do more and different ways if at all possible. What are the best ways that you have (girls) been taken to an orgasm or guys, whats the best way you have taken your girls to orgasm?

2. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

I find that it only works two ways lol foreplay is a must to help find other ways because it gets the girl in the mood to open up more when im getting near i am thinking alot and it gets in the way thinking of omg that feels good or thinking humm whats he doing its just so much thought and it gets in the way to orgasum see when you masterbate its like hey im alone i can feel really good about my self and not be embarassed

Clit touching gets me off all the time of course with penetration too :D
    And the rabbit is fun when your partner gets it going
    oh and fingers and teh tongue :D haha

3. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

Different women are different. Simple, but true. My wife comes very easily and often, often without any foreplay. She just hops on me, rubs her lips along my cock, gets herself wet after a couple of strokes slides it in and comes like that. Another woman that we do a threesome with almost never comes from anything - manual, oral or intercourse. Go figure.

4. liam89

liam89 New Member

i guess the only really general thing is to use lots of foreplay and try to hit her g-spot as that should do the trick and it should also be quite intense for her as well

5. upcydedown

upcydedown New Member

My wife does the same exact thing and orgasms within minutes. She also like my tongue and a little penetration at the same time.

6. formula409

formula409 New Member

yup my wifey not big on foreplay, I can bend her over and have her cuming in seconds or her favorite... her knees at her ears while I pound her while I'm on my knees... hits that G spot just right!

7. mosquito

mosquito New Member

Clit touching gets me off all the time of course with penetration too :D
    And the rabbit is fun when your partner gets it going
    oh and fingers and teh tongue :D haha[/QUOTE]

Okay, fingers and the tongue I can figure that one out and have used this but not with much success. The clit touching... my wife stops me sometimes and says "Oh, that tickles".... what is with that? Does it kind of tickle or is that part of reaching her orgasm?
    And last but not least, what is "The Rabbit is fun when your partner gets it going"? I don't know what this is but it sounds interesting. Thanks!

8. HoosierMan04

HoosierMan04 New Member

I have never had a problem getting my wife to orgasm. She seems to be able to cum in any position, just about everytime.... that or she is a great actress...

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Oral sex is the most consistent way to make a woman cum. The next best is probably manually rubbing her clit during sex. Cumming off of just intercourse is the toughest.

10. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Some manual stimulation before intercourse goes a long long way. I don't like the feeling of a guy diving in and vigorously rubbing my clit or it does get too sensitive. Tease me to get me wet and work up to it. If I am wet you know I am ready and will commonly orgasm. Rush the issue and things end up moving more slowly.

11. mosquito

mosquito New Member

Is she wet?

Ladies.... would you say that if you don't get wet, you won't orgasm? I mean, is this a sign that your working your way to an orgasm?

12. Darknight

Darknight New Member

mosquito

I know you may think as an 18 year old, you might not want my advice.

But sometimes, for a woman to really orgasm, for that powerful feeling, in my experience theres a couple of major factors.

sometimes AND only sometimes, its gotta be serious. Whether its lust in each others eyes, or love, or both, theres gotta be something that signifies closeness or sexuality. If it tickles her, are you both laughing about it? Cos this can be ace, but also having "fun" sex can sometimes not be the best for full on serious orgasm.

It helps a lot if the woman is wet, as this generally signifies that they are horny/turned on/ready for the penis to enter (in biology terms anyways lol)

Why not try some "taboo" stuff together? Something forbidden might just be the edge you need to get the ball rolling. You just gotta experiment.

And the rabbit is a very popular vibrating dildo, which im sure a lot of women on here have :) known as the Rampant Rabbit

13. Nettle

Nettle Member

I am sorry us women are so complicated, :) but we are all different, I envy women who can cum easily, but like Kahurin said I think a lot, and that can get in the way if you are wondering what he is or isn't doing.

I can't take direct contact on my clit. It is far too sensetive, thats why a tongue is better, gentler.
    Sometimes I can be ticklish at the start and that means I usually need a more firm touch generally in the area to get over the ticklish phase.

For me, the easiest way to get me off is to use a toy inside, and then a little clitoral stimulation at the end to get me over the top. By that stage if he is handling my clit to roughly, I just push him away and do it myself, lol, he just carrys on with the toy for me.

Unfortunately I have never managed to get off during penetrative sex.

14. privateuser

privateuser New Member

I wish I could orgasm quickly and easily aswell.
    It takes me a long time to reach orgasm.

Once u hit her spot and she is moanly do not move from that spot once u move u will have to start all over again.