Getting to know...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spiceoflife2k1, Aug 18, 2005.

1. spiceoflife2k1

spiceoflife2k1 New Member

I am new here....

I joined to meet some new people and to get some advice on here..
    I am just going to start off by saying that I am going to introduce myself a bit to everyone and hopefully you all can do the same back :)

My name is Adam.. I am a 23 year old male, from Toronto Ontario, Canada. I went to school for Computer Networking but I left after the first year. It was way too boring for my liking, I would sleep all day in class and just basically show up for tests and exams after awhile. I left asfter my first year with an overall average of 87%.
    I left there and worked part time for market research. :(
    Finally my dad offered me a job working with him, as summer help. He is an electrican. I worked with him for a year and finally after getting caught on a UNION job, I joined the UNION myself, and now am in my 1st "official" year as an Electrican :)

2. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I'm 21yo also in Ontario Canada. I'm a stay at home Mommy to my 1 1/2 yo daughter. I'm engaged to be married to a wonderful man, though we've been living common law for 2 years now. We have been together for 5 years. He works his butt off so I can stay home and take care of our lil girl.

I love this site, though I haven't been posting much lately. Just not in a talkative mood I guess.

I think this site as a great mix of humor and actual serious help and advice. Both of which are great!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am from the East coast of USA. I am self-employed, as a wallpaper hanger and remover (husband likes to say I'm a 'stripper.'.. :eyes ) . I am 50, as of this date, and have 3 kids and 2 grandchildren. I suppose I add a glimpse into what life may be like (especially involving sex) for all you younger posters here. We have no children living at home, and we like to travel and relax on our back deck. We thoroughly enjoy this board, and all the comments and questions. I have learned alot - yes, even in my old age! And my husband & I enjoy trying some of the new things we read about on here. -kind of keeps us young! :lol

4. Thorn

Gold Member

Yeah. What she said. LOL :tup :whip