[Ask a Guy] Getting tied up

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dlstarr84, Jul 1, 2010.

1. dlstarr84

dlstarr84 New Member

Okay..I'd really like to tie my guy up to make things more exciting. I already give great head so I'd like to do more than JUST that. I would love to get a few ideas off you guys, as to what you would LOVE for a woman to do to you when you're tied up. Also, blindfold or no blindfold? I know that when you delete a sense, it heightens the others...So please..post away, I need your input!!

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I a dominating type more than a man who's easily dominated, but I have done the reverse with my wife, which is blindfolding her, tying her up and having my way with her. For me, I wouldn't mind reversing what I do, which is blindfolding, tying arms and legs to the corner of the bed, and then being ravished. Oral sex on me, maybe a pussy over my face so I can do my bit, and then being ridden. This is more-or-less the reverse of what I do to my wife, and it really turns her on, and it turns me on to do it to her.

I do know a bit about men in general, and I know a few women who know A LOT about men, and few men would say no to a confident and sexy woman having their way with them. Generally, we men usually initiate sex, as often as not we guide the time that we are together, and we certainly get a great kick out of someone taking over the reins. Especially when that take-over is a bit outrageous!

The other part of this sort of thing can be pain, and some are into that and some not. Pain can be light or heavy. My wife enjoys a bit of pain, stinging rather than hurting. As for me, I wouldn't want that at all. So we're all different. If you want to go down that path, and it's certainly not necessary but if you do, then you should work out some boundaries.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Including something like a safe word that is easy to say and unmistakably always means, "STOP NOW."

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

on the lines of the safe world bit.
    Most ALL BDSM scene clubs and the such have a very general rule as far as safe words are concerned.

It's the stop light rule.

Green--we're good, keep going
    Yellow-- Need a breather, back off for a moment
    Red. -- STOP NOW

In some scenes there is one word that means that the Dom or Domme has not listened to your wish to go RED and that you need help RIGHT NOW. It's Mayday. When yelled out at our local club that will send ANY and ALL Dm's to the run to rescue you.

Just thought I'd throw that in. :)

teamster145 and Gingerbear like this.
  5. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

I think probably the main thing to remember with dominating a guy whether it's tying them up or other aspects of BDSM....

Is that a lot of them won't actually speak up when you start pusing their boundaries. They feel like it's somehow backing down and generally I'll find that things will have gone too far before they'll speak up or even consider using a safe word..

This is especially true the first few times, doubly so if they'd not used to restraint...

A few tips I have...

1. if the guy isn't generally submissive in the relationship, then allow time after you've finished playing for him to assert himself and dominate you, then leave it there... You're guy doesn't have to have some sort of complex, but masculine dominant guys (ie attractive men) need to feel like they're in control...

2. Men like to show off... If you're spanking, pinching whatever, men like to demonstrate a high threshold of pain, even if you're holding back make it look as if you're not, that you're giving everything you've got and he's soaking it up... even if he's a submissive he'll love it..

3. for fucks sake don't even sniff alchohol or anything else that could affect your judgement before hand..

4. Using dildo's on blokes can be a bit of a joke. but trust me if you fuck your bf, it's gong to have ramifications, it will change your relationship...

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I know that you've had a bad experience with your guy, Totty, but let's not try and convince someone not to do that to their gentleman. You never know, the guy may actually like it AND it may change their relationship for the better. Not down the drain like yours. On a side note, my guy and many many others on here absolutely love to be fucked, and they can still be extremely dominate in the relationship.

7. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

anything......excluded something anal to me

8. fbbg

Gold Member

Dude, this thread is over 5 years old!

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Hasn't stopped him on other threads!

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member