Getting the best of both worlds

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by iwilltryanything, Nov 25, 2010.

1. iwilltryanything

iwilltryanything New Member

I have always wanted to have a bi sexual experience and i wanted to ask if anyone has had one?

2. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

I'm bi-sexual and my partner Simon is bisexual too.

3. iwilltryanything

iwilltryanything New Member

Have you had sex with a man and women at the same time? If so is it better than ever you have done before.

4. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

A few times yes, we both have. I have had some wonderful encounters and some really dissapointing ones too. From my eperience it is best for all parties to get to know each other first, because nothing destroys the mood quicker than someone being nervous or feeling pressured - or worse, feeling jealous - which can be a huge issue when people are just "experimenting".

I'm currently in a open relationship and I am lucky to have a very understanding partner Simon, a male lover and the occasional encounter with some of simons friends, both male and female. I am very lucky really.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm "pansexual" look it up if you're curious and my fiancee is as crooked as any man can be. lol

I had sex with women before I had sex with men and he's had sex with both men and women. We've had sex with a woman together. It's fun, but not better or worse then regular single sex with just a man or a woman.

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I'm slightly bi.. my man is straight as can be - he does want to watch me play with another girl sometimes though